Are you looking for an AdSense plugin to manage Google AdSense ads on your WordPress site?
There are many WordPress themes available in the market which only provide the sidebar widget area where you can display your ads. Due to which earning from AdSense is very less.
But thankfully, there are many best free and paid WordPress advertising plugins available in WordPress.org that help manage ads and boost earning.
In this article, I have listed the best ad management plugins which will make it easy to place ads on your site.
Why Use an Ad Management Plugin in WordPress
Many websites and blogs rely on advertisements to make money online. By default, WordPress does not provide an easy way to manage your ads.
In addition, most WordPress themes do not provide space to display advertisements. So you have to edit the theme files to insert advertising code in your website.
But a good ad management plugins allow you to easily place ads anywhere on your website and let you test ads to help maximize your revenue.
So let’s start…
Best Google AdSense Plugins for WordPress
Ad Inserter is the best WordPress advertising plugin available in free and paid versions. If you want to serve a primary ad on your site, then its free versions are best for you. For the Advance feature, you will need to upgrade to the paid version.
The plugin supports all kinds of ads including Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager(DFP – DoubleClick for publishers), contextual Amazon Native Shopping Ads, Media.net and rotating banners.
Ad Inserter plugin allows you to display ads in different places on your site – inside post content, before and after post content, between posts, before or after post excerpt etc.
- Make AdSense integration easy.
- Insert before or after post
- Insert before or after content
- Insert before or after paragraph
- Insert before or after random paragraph
- Insert before or after multiple paragraphs
- Insert before or after image
- Insert before or after comments
- Insert before or after excerpt
- Insert near any element on the page (using CSS selectors)
- Insert above the header (after
- Insert in the footer (before
- Insert at relative positions in posts
- Insert between posts on blog pages (in-feed AdSense)
- Insert between excerpts on blog pages
- Insert between comments
- Insert at custom hook positions (
do_action ()WP function)
- Insert before or after any HTML element using CSS selectors
- AMP Ads Support
- AdSense code generator
- Click fraud protection
- Ad blocking detection – replace ads, protect content
- Custom alignments and styles
- And many more
Advanced Ads is a simple ad manager plugin which is available in free and paid versions. This makes ad managing easy on your sites and supports various types of ads including AdSense, Chitika, Amazon, BuySellAds, DoubleClick, media.net.
- Manage and display an unlimited number of ads.
- You can set up a start or expiry date and time for your ads.
- Serve ads without impacting your server on cached websites.
- Lazy loading ads.
- AMP support.
- Create different ad setups for mobile and desktop to improve the performance of each version.
- Protect your reputation by preventing anyone from clicking the same ads too often.
- Custom alignments and styles.
- Automatic injections.
- Inject ads based on word count.
- ads after any given paragraph or headline.
- ads at the top or bottom of the post content.
- ads before closing
- ads in the footer.
- many more ad positions with add-ons.
WP Quads is another best ad management plugin that is available in the WordPress directory. This plugin is coded well with no overhead and is used on more than 70,000+ websites
- Visibility conditions, show/hide ads based on post type and user roles.
- AdSense positioning: Assign Google AdSense ads to the beginning, middle and end of the post, assign Ads after ‘more’ tag, before the last paragraph, after certain paragraphs & assign Ads after certain images.
- Insert Google AdSense ads specifically or randomly anywhere within a post.
- WP Quads is coded well and developed for high performance.
- AMP support.
With AdRotate you can easily place AdSense ads anywhere on your website. It works perfect with Media.net, Blind Ferret, Yahoo! Adverts, DFP, Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager, Bing Ads, Amazon Affiliates, Chitika, Doubleclick, JuiceAds and many more similar ad servers and affiliate programs.
- Put ads in pages or posts without using shortcodes or editing the theme files.
- Track how many times a ad is clicked and show it’s Cick-Through-Ratio (CTR).
- Automagically disable ads after they expire.
- Use shortcodes, widgets or PHP to put ads on your site.
Ads Pro is a premium WordPress ad plugin that helps you manage, sell and display ads on your site. This plugin supports templates and grid system to show really matched and user-friendly ads on your site.
- Geographical targeting (countries, states/provinces, cities or zip-codes)
- Schedule your ads and control their delay
- Option to show Ads in Specific Devices (mobile, tablet or desktop)
- Filters on Categories and Tags
- Hooks to show Ads before / inner / after Content
- Options to show / close Ads after X seconds
- Capping option to show Ads only X times per User / Session
- Display your ads in more than 20 different ways (sidebar, floating, video, background, corner peel, grids, hover and others)
- Huge Backend manager (easily manage your ads)
- 25+ ready to use Responsive and User-friendly Ad Templates
AdSanity is a light, fast and powerful ad management plugin for WordPress. It provides a clean and user-friendly interface for creating and managing ads on a website as well as keep statistics on views and clicks.
It allows you to easily insert ads anywhere on your website using widgets and ad inserter button in the visual editor
- It is light and fast.
- Graphical stats help quickly learn how ads are performing on the site.
- With widgets, easily accessed shortcodes, and template tags, you are able to place your ads anywhere on your site.
WP-INSERT is an Adsense optimized ad management plugin for WordPress. This WP plugin offers you several places to serve ads on your site.
- Adsense Optimized.
- Insert Ad Above, Below, To the Left and Right of Page or Post Content.
- Insert Ad in the Middle of Page/Post Content with intelligent midpoint detection algorithms.
- Insert ads after set number of Paragraphs counting from top or bottom.
- Insert Ads into the Sidebars using Ad Widgets.
- Hide ads for Logged-in users.
- Hide ads for Mobile users.
- AMP support.
- Hide ads on specific pages.
- Does not slow down your site.
Quick Adsense offers a quicker & flexible way to serve ads on your site. Besides, it can randomly place Ads anywhere within a post. It comes with a simple setting page, and it does not overwhelm you with complicated customizable options.
- Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads to the beginning of post, assign Ads to the middle of post, assign Ads to the end of post, assign Ads after ‘more’ tag, assign Ads before last paragraph, assign Ads after certain paragraphs (3 options available) & assign Ads after certain images.
- Flexible Ads placement, insert Ads specifically or randomly anywhere within a post.
- Simple configuration interface requires no coding knowledge: Just copy and paste AdSense code, tick & select options.
- Display up to a maximum of 10 Ads on a page.
Insert Post Ads allows you to serves ads before content, after post content and after a specified number of paragraphs. This saves you the hassle of manually inserting ads for every post and makes monetizing your blog easy.
- Quick and easy setup
- Select whether to insert post ads on posts, pages, or custom post types.
- Choose to insert post ads before content, after post content, or after specified number of paragraphs
Easy Google AdSense is an AdSense plugin that makes monetization easier for your WordPress site. There is no need to manually add AdSense ads/code to different parts of your website.
You just enter your Google AdSense Publisher ID in the settings and Google will automatically start showing ads at optimal times when they are likely to perform well for your website and provide a good experience for your users.
Which of these plugins you are using? If you are using any other plugin to add AdSense ads on your blog, share with us in the comments section.
Helped you find the best ad management plugins? Don’t forget to share it!