Do you want to add free push notification service to your blogger blog? Push notifications is a service that sends notifications to your blog’s visitor about your a new post. Today in this article we will tell how to add web push notifications to your blogger blog using OneSignal. Here we have listed 5 Best WordPress Push Notifications service you can see.
Why Add OneSignal Push Notifications to Blogger Blog
OneSignal push notification is small clickable messages on a website or app. If the visitor’s browser is not open, a push notification appears. It is more engaging than SMS, email marketing, and other social media.
- It is completely free and supports unlimited subscribers and notifications.
- It provides detailed reporting tools.
- It provides marketing tools.
- It supports iOS, Android, Amazon Fire, Amazon Alexa, Safari, Chrome Web, Windows Phone, Chrome Apps, and Firefox.
How to Add Push Notifications to Blogger Blog With OneSignal
- First, visit OneSignal site and sign up for an account.
- After sign up click on Add a New App and enter your blog name then click on Create button.
- Then select Web Push and click on Next.
- Now, Select your website builder or CMS from Choose Integration.
- Then enter your website name and address from Blogger Site Setup section. Furthermore, Here you can set the DEFAULT ICON URL for your site.
- Now go to Permission Prompt Setup add a Prompt.
- Here Leave all the settings default and click on Save button. If you want, you can customize it according to your needs.
- After making all the settings click on Save button.
- You will have a code that you need to add to the head section of your site. Therefore copy the code in notepad.
- Now, go to your blogger blog and click on Theme >> Edit HTML.
- Then paste the copied code after the head tag in this section.
- After pasting the code, again go to OneSiganl settings page and scroll down to Add your first user and click on Go to my website.
- Here you will see a Bell button at the bottom of your site. Now go to OneSignal settings page and click on FInish button.
Congratulations, you have successfully enabled OneSignal push notifications on your site. For more details, you can see OneSignal Blogger Setup.
Like this web push notifications tutorial? Don’t forget to share it!