Today in this article we will tell you how to add your WordPress site to Yandex Webmaster Tools. Yandex Webmaster Tools is a service like Google and Bing that helps to optimize your site, monitor your web traffic, manage robots.txt, site error and many more.
What is Yandex
Yandex is also a very popular Russian search engine like Google and Bing. You can get great traffic from Russia by optimizing your site well in Yandex.
Yandex offers search engines, image search, email, videos, maps and more tools. Apart from this, it provides webmaster tools for optimizing your website, which helps to rank your site, monitor the traffic, search queries, keywords, etc.
How to Add WordPress Site to Yandex Webmaster Tools
To connect your site with Yandex Webmaster Tools first, sign up on Yandex Webmaster Tools
1. After sign up, log in to your account. Here you will see the Yandex Webmaster page. In this page click on the “+” button to add site to Yandex webmaster.
2. Now add your site address to the site address field and click on Add button.
3. In the next page, you will be asked to verify website ownership. You will see 4 methods (Meta tag, HTML file, DNS records, WHOIS) to verify website ownership. Here we will verify website ownership using Yandex meta tag and also recommend it.
Copy and save the Yandex verification meta tag in Notepad because it will be used in the next step.
To verify by Meta Tags, you have to install Yoast SEO plugin on your site.
4. Now login to your WordPress site and click on the SEO >> General and then click on the Webmaster tools tab.
5. After pasting the Meta tag simply clicks on Save Change button.
6. After adding Meta tag to WordPress, go to Yandex Webmaster Tools and navigate to Yandex verification meta tag page from where you copied the code then, click on check button to verify ownership.
You have successfully submitted and verified your site in the Yandex webmaster tool. Now You can see traffic stats, search errors, search queries, internal and external links, site information, robots.txt, audit pages for mobile, and more in Yandex Webmaster Tools.
You can comment on any questions or suggestions related to this article.
Like How to Add WordPress Site to Yandex Webmaster Tools? Don’t forget to share it!