Today in this article we will discuss What is Google Adsense Auto Ads, how it works and how to implement it on a blog or website? This is a new feature of Google Adsense that allows you to display all ad format with an ad unit. So let’s know about Google Auto ads benefits and features in details.
Adsense Auto Ads is an amazing ad format that allows multiple Ad formats to display with an ad unit. It helps to increase both user experience and AdSense earnings.
if you have a Google Adsense account, you will see a notification “Switch to Auto Ads”. Google Auto Ads is an ad format that provides the easiest way to monetize blog or website.
When you paste the ad code of Google auto ads to your blog or website, it automatically starts serving ads in multiple places.
Which ad format is included in Adsense Auto Ads
In AdSense auto ads you can control multiple ads unit.
- Text and Display Ads
- In Feed Ads
- In Article Ads
- Matched Content Ads
- Anchor Ads
- Vignette Ads
In addition, Google Auto Ads also includes the “Automatic Get New Format” feature so that when AdSense adds a new ad format, it will add the ad format automatically.
How Google AdSense Auto Ads works
Google Auto Ads focus on the following point to serve ads on your blog or website.
- Page structure
- Detect existing Google ads on your blog (Google Auto ads Detect only AdSense Ads).
- AdSense auto ads analyze various elements such as Page layouts, content length, existing AdSense ads, etc. before showing ads on your blog or website.
AdSense auto ads work by following these steps.
Benefits of AdSense auto ads
The biggest advantage of using AdSense auto ads is that you do not need to optimize ad placement. Google Auto Ads automatically shows ads in the best place on your blog.
- Easy to Use – You do not need the special setting for Google Auto Ads.
- Increase Adsense Revenue – AdSense auto ads analyze various elements such as Page layout, content length etc, then display ads in the best location on your blog. This helps you get more clicks on your ad that increases AdSense revenue.
- You do not need ad optimization.
How to Enable Google AdSense Auto Ads
It’s easy to monetize your blog with Google AdSense Auto Ads. You do not need any special steps in it.
1. First, Login to your Google Adsense account.
2. In the left side Click on My Ads >> Auto Ads Then click on Get started.
3. Now a new page will open in front of you. Here select ad format (Text and Display Ads, In Feed Ads, In Article Ads, Matched Content Ads, Anchor Ads, Vignette Ads) that you want to include in Google Auto Ads and select Automatically get new formats. After that click on Save Button.
4. On the Next page copy ad code and paste between < head > and </ head > tags of every page of your blog your website or you can use any suitable technique.
If you are on a WordPress platform, you can use the Insert Headers and Footers plugin to paste the ad code into the head.
5. Auto ads will start to appear on your blog or website in 10-20 minutes.
After creating an auto ad unit, You can customize it and check the performance by going to My Ads >> Auto Ads. You can see in the screenshot below.
Have you already implemented Google AdSense Auto Ads on your blog then tell about your experience? If not, you can implement it on your blog. You can comment on any questions or suggestions related to this article.
Like this Google AdSense auto ads tutorial? Do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook…!