Do you want to insert Google Adsense ads into your post content in blogger? If Yes, you can easily place Adsense code in blogger post body. It is very easy to put Google Adsense ads below post titles in blogger. In this tutorial, we will tell you how to put Google Adsense ads below post titles in blogger.
We know that Adsense pays good money on click. Therefore, you should insert Google ads into your post content in blogger. From this, You can get more clicks on your ads and increase your Google AdSense revenue. Some bloggers put Google Adsense ads below post titles. Do you know why they do this?
This area (below the post title) is very clickable, which is a great place to put Google Adsense ad units. Here you can easily increase the CTR by adding your add. So, In this articles, I’ll tell you how to put Google Adsense Ads below your blog post title in blogger.
Also check out:
- Best way to increase Google Adsense Earnings
- Keep these 12 things in mind before applying to Google Adsense
But Before applying Google Adsense Ads below your blog post title in blogger, We know how to create Google Adsense Ads unit.
How to Create Google Adsense Ads unit
- First, Sign in Google Adsense Account.
- Then, Click on My Ads >> New Ad Unit.
- Now enter the name of the ads unit and Select ad size. For best performance select the wide area ads size such as 336×280 large rectangle, 300×250 medium rectangle, 728×90 leaderboard, 300×600 half page 320×100 large mobile banner. Here are some of the most successful ad sizes of Google Adsense.
- Now customize the ad style so that it matches with your template or simply click on Save button and change asynchronous to Synchronous.
- After that, copy your Adsense code in notepad.
How to put Google Adsense ads below post titles in Blogger
- Now login to your Blogger account and go to dashboard.
- Then click on Theme >> Edit HTML button.
- But before going to the next step first, backup your current blogger theme. So that if you have any problems then you can restore it again.
- Now click on the Edit HTML button and search this code <data:post.body/> by pressing the Ctrl + F button and paste your Adsense code above <data:post.body/>. Then click on Save Theme button.
- Finally, your ads will appear in post content in blogger.
Now after completing all these steps. visit your blog and open any blog post, your Ads appear below the post title that will look like this.
This the way to put Google Adsense ads below the post title in blogger. As I mentioned above. Furthermore, you can also use other ads network below Post title. You can comment on any type of question or suggestion related to this article.
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!