Today in this article we will discuss Astra Theme Review. Astra is the fastest WordPress theme for blogs, portfolios and business websites. Due to its very lightweight (less than 50KB on frontend) its loading speed is very fast.
Astra WordPress theme has many sidebar options and widget areas for customizations in the theme as well as you can use any page builder plugin. It provides responsive design to your site.
About Astra WordPress Theme
- SEO ready
- Fast loading
- Awesome Font
- Translation Ready
- Regularly updated
- WooCommerce Ready
- Compatible with all major plugins
Astra Theme Review
After activating the Astra WordPress theme on your blog or website, click on Appearance >> Customize Here you will see many Customization options.
1. Site Identity – In this, you can set Logo, Retina Logo, Logo Width, Site Title and Tagline for your site.
Here you can easily customize Container (Layout), Primary Header, Sidebar, Footer etc. for your site.
- Container (Layout) – In this section, you can edit the Container Width (Layout Width) of your blog or website. Apart from this, you can customize homepage, blog post, blog archives and page layout.
- Primary Header – Here you can disable the menu navigation of the blog, add a custom menu item to menu navigation, customize header width and mobile header alignment.
- Blog – Here you can customize Post Structure, Meta and Blog Content Width for Blog / Archive and Single Post.
- Sidebar – You can choose the Sidebar position (area) for the default Layout, Pages, Blog Posts, Blog Post Archives. Apart from this, you can edit the Sidebar Width.
- Footer – In the Footer Widgets section you can enable and disable the footer widget of your blog or website. While in Footer Bar, you can edit Footer Bar Layout, Footer copyright, Footer Bar Width and Footer Bar Top Border Color etc.
With this option you can change your site’s Base Colors (Theme Color, Link Color, Text Color, Link Hover Color, Background Color) and Footer Bar (Link Color, Text Color, Link Hover Color, Background Color).
In this, you can change the base Typography of your site. Apart from this, you can customize the font size of Header, Content, Blog / Archive, Single Page / Post.
It provides Primary Menu and Footer Menu to add menu navigation to your site.
Astra WordPress theme offers 8 widget areas for your site. You can see in the screenshot below.
Astra pro theme Features
with Astra Pro version you can get features such as Typography, Spacing, Blog Pro, Header Sections, Transparent Header, Sticky Header, Page Headers, Custom Layouts, etc. Apart from this, there are many more features in the pro version that provide a stunning look to your blog or website.
Astra WordPress theme is a best free multipurpose responsive WordPress theme which is well-suited for any type of site. There is also a lot of feature in its free version which provides a great look to your site.
You can comment on any type of question related to Astra Review.
Like Astra Theme Review? Don’t forget to share it!