Are you looking for the best apps to learn Hindi for Android?
Hindi is one of the most popular languages in the world. It is the main language of India. Many people want to learn the Hindi language. Although it is better to learn it in class with a real person.
Here I have compiled a list of the best apps for learning Hindi which will help in learning and practicing the Hindi language.
The Best Apps to Learn Hindi for Android
Drops is a good language learning app. It uses crazy fun games to learn Hindi instead of boring memorization drills. The app makes Indian language learning effortless fun. Practical vocabulary is bound to your memories through beautiful graphics and quick mini-games.
- 100% illustrated: Pictures directly carry the meaning – you don’t have to use your native language at all! No intermediary. Faster, more effective and of course more fun.
- 5 min sessions: limiting practice time sounds crazy but it makes it incredibly addictive – which is a cool thing for learning.
- Effortless play: It does not waste your time while you play because you build valuable knowledge.
- Vocabulary only: Zero grammar, just handpicked practical words.
Duolingo helps to learn English, Hindi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, and many more languages for free. Duolingo learns Hindi with fun mini-lessons that feel like games. Short lessons help you practice speaking, reading, listening and writing Hindi.
- Learn Hindi, English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, and many more languages.
- Track your progress with shiny achievements.
- It is effective. 34 hours of Duolingo is equivalent to one semester of university-level education.
HelloTalk is a global language learning app that connects you with native speakers of other languages (English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Hindi, and more than 150 other languages). The app takes your language speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills to the next level.
- 30 million users from more than 150 countries around the world. You can search for any language partner whose needs match yours.
- Share and ask questions about language, culture, or travel to native speakers of whatever language you’d like to learn. Here you can even post audio messages and get feedback on your pronunciation from native speakers.
- Practice your target language with native speakers via text/audio/voice messages, or even audio and video calls.
- HelloTalk has a built-in grammar correction function, which makes you more confident when chatting. It will automatically correct any potential errors before you send a message.
Memrise is another most popular language app with a user-friendly interface and helpful video clips. You can learn Hindi, English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, and many more languages.
- Learn your favourite language. Useful vocabulary and phrases for real-life situations: from ordering a coffee to making small chats with friends in new places.
- With over 50,000 audio and video clips, you’ll get to grips with a variety of sounds, tone, rhythm, body language, gestures, and more.
- Ease into speaking another language confidently. A safe space to practice without feeling fearful or embarrassed of speaking in a new language out loud.
Start learning Hindi quickly and effectively with Mondly’s free daily lessons. In just minutes you’ll start memorizing core Hindi words, form sentences, learn to speak Hindi phrases, and take part in conversations.
- Crystal-clear audio and professional voice actors.
- Learn the right Hindi pronunciation from conversations between native speakers.
- Useful phrases for real situations.
- It will help you build a core Hindi vocabulary with widely-used nouns and verbs, and speak Hindi clearly.
- If you want to learn Hindi grammar during this course, just tap the Hindi verbs and get the full conjugation on the screen, including the translation. It’s faster and better than a dictionary.
Simply Learn Hindi is a FREE Hindi learning app for beginners that assists you to speak Hindi quickly and effectively. All Hindi phrases and words presented to you in both phonetic and native Hindi writing. They are recorded by a native speaker of India. You can test your knowledge with a fun Hindi language quiz and review your score.
- 300+ free Hindi phrases and words.
- Recorded by a native speaker from India.
- High quality audio.
- Spaced repetition learning system.
- Hindi quiz to review your skills.
- Track your learning progress.
- Save your favorite phrases and words.
- Quick search function.
- Adjust the quiz and flashcards settings for Hindi to English, English to Hindi.
Tandem has 300+ languages, including Hindi, Spanish ?? ??, English ?? ??, Japanese ??, Korean ??, German ??, Italian ??, Portuguese ?? ??, Russian ??, Simplified and Traditional Chinese ?? ??, and 12 different sign languages, including American Sign Language.
With millions of members, Tandem is the largest language exchange community. Take your Hindi language learning to the next level and team up with a native speaker to practice languages. Find your Tandem partner, start chatting, and speak your way to fluency.
- Learn languages with the app by speaking and boosting your memory.
- Helps you compose a message or translate.
- Improve your speaking skills using voice notes, audio and video calls with your language partners.
- Share topics with the Tandem community so you can have meaningful conversations about what interests you.
Learn a new language and start speaking like a native with Rosetta Stone. It has an excellent user interface, clear instructions, a wide variety of games and challenges. The app carefully crafts sequences of words and images, so you can intuitively derive the meaning of each new phrase, without translations.
- Start fine-tuning your pronunciation from the very first lesson with the patented TruAccent speech-recognition engine.
- Maintain your focus with a personalised learning plan.
- Learn even when you’re offline.
- 5-10 minute bite-sized lessons.
Did this list help you find the best apps for learning Hindi? If I missed any best Hindi learning app for beginners, let me know in the comments box! Find this list useful, don’t forget to share it!