Are you looking Best Blogging Tools? Blogging has become a business. Every blogger wants to make his blog professional but many things are needed for it like website logo, templates, images etc.
In this tutorial, I’m going to share some of the best blogging tools that can help make your blog successful.
88 Best Blogging Tools for Writing, SEO, Marketing and Content Creation
If you are a blogger then this article is very important for you. Here, I have shared useful Blogging Tools for writing, SEO, marketing, content creation and more. These tools will help your blog to grow faster and make your blogging journey easier and better.
Here is the list of the best tools for beginners and professionals.
1. Best SEO Audit Tools
- Google Webmaster Tool: This is a very good tool developed by Google which helps to find out how your site is performing in Google.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs helps to grow your search traffic and also helps to learn why your competitors are ranking so high and what you need to do to outrank them.
- Majestic: It offers great detail about domain/URL. Its site explorer feature shows inbound link and site summary data.
- Alexa: You can check the traffic and rank of your site on Alexa. Also, show ranking keywords.
- Moz: You can check Domain authority, inbound links, Spam score, External links many more.
- SEMrush: It is a very powerful tool for online marketing, offers solutions for SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research.
- CanIRank: Analyzes SEO data and gives you practical, actionable advice. Also, give the best keyword’s overview.
- Woorank: Provides a deep SEO report and suggest many SEO tips to rank higher in Google search result.
- SimilarWeb: Compare the traffic of two websites. You can monitor and compare your competitors.
- Siteliner: This tool scans your entire website and finds duplicate content.
- SpyFu: Helps to find who is your competitor. You can also download their keywords and figure out their SEO tricks.
- Screaming Frog: Allows you to crawl websites’ URLs and audit technical & onsite SEO.
- Cora SEO tools: Cora is the best SEO tool that allows checking On-page SEO and Off-page SEO Factors.
- Serpstat: Powerful tool for Backlinks Analysis, Rank Tracking, Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis and Site Audit.
- SEOptimer: This is the best free tool, check page metrics, off-page metrics, domain authority, backlinks, Moz metrics, keyword usage, website speed etc.
- Raventools: Provides quality reports for technical SEO issues and recommendations. It gives a list of SEO tools for research and optimizing your website.
- WebCEO: Gives pro-level SEO and marketing tools such as keyword research tool, rank tracking tool, technical auditor, link building tool, plus web analytics and more.
- SEO Site Checkup: Analyze the entire website in 6 different categories such as mobile usability, SEO issues, social media, servers, security.
- SEOMATOR: Analyze your website and give a comprehensive report based on your website SEO, internal links, HTML tags, backlinks, page speed, mobile usability, text statistics, social media, organic presence and content quality.
- SE Ranking: It is cloud-based SEO and online marketing tool that provides a complete set of tools for a site audit, competitor analysis, website ranking, keyword suggestion and backlink monitoring.
- SiteAnalyzer: It is an SEO audit tool that gives depth analysis for your website and helps to fix all your technical SEO mistakes.
- SEO Report Card: Give a quick analysis of your website such as rank analysis, link building, on-site analysis, metrics, and current Indexing etc.
- DeepCrawl: It gives SEO Audits, Insights & Monitoring and improves the site performance.
- Netpeak Spider: Gives a technical audit of the entire website. You can analyze incoming and outgoing links, find broken links and redirects.
- MySiteAuditor: It is a free SEO audit tool and get 10x more leads and sales.
- Broken link check: You can check your websites and blogs for broken links. If you are a WordPress user, you can use Broken Link Checker.
- Browsershots: It checks that your blog looks perfect in all browsers.
2. Keyword Research Tools
If you are looking for free keyword research tools then don’t worry. Here I have listed the best keyword research tools that you can use to find good keywords.
- Google Keyword Planner Tool: Simple, Free and favourite Tool to find the Best Keyword.
- LongTailPro: It is the fastest way to find useful Keyword in a short time.
- Answer The Public: This is the best tool for keyword research, gives a great overview. Just enter your keyword, it provides you questions, prepositions, comparisons, alphabetical, and related searches for your keyword.
- Keywords Everywhere: It is a free add-on for Chrome & Firefox browser that shows search volume, CPC & competition.
- Market Samurai: Market Samurai is a Product of Noble Samurai. With its tool, you can easily discover the best keywords and your competitor’s weaknesses.
- HitTail: It finds the best long-tail keywords for website owners, bloggers, and marketers who want to increase traffic from Google and other search engines.
- Google Trends: Explore trending search
- Ubersuggest: Developed by Neilpatel, just enter your keywords, this will give a great overview with CPC, search volume and more.
- Soovle: Another great tool for keyword research that provides keywords from Google, Bing, Amazon, Answers.com, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Youtube.
- Keywordtool.io: Give 700+ keyword ideas from your single keyword.
- KWFinder: Shows perfect keyword ideas and helps to find out long-tail keywords with low SEO difficulty.
- LSIGraph: This tool helps to find LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) keywords. LSI keywords help the search engines understand the exact topic of the webpage.
3. E-Mail Marketing Tool
- Customer.io: With its help, you can send an email to 10,000 people at the same time.
- Aweber: This is a highly useful and powerful simple email marketing tools. It is affordable and easy to use.
- MailChimp: It is a very popular email marketing tool. MailChimp is a great site according to marketing tools.
- Campaignmonitor: It creates, send, and optimize your email marketing campaigns and attract your Subscriber.
- Feedburner: Feedburner is Google’s service. It works like push notification. By activating it, you can grow visitors to your blog.
- Mad Mimi Email Marketing: It makes simple to send HTML email newsletters, grow your subscribers and manage your email list.
4. Best Extension for Browser
- MozBar: Gives instant metrics for any page or SERP such as check Domain Authority, highlight Followed, No-Followed, External, or Internal links and more.
- SEOquake: Gives a quick overview of any sites and provide useful tools such as SEO Audit tool, Keyword Density report, Internal/External Link analysis, etc.
- FATRANK: Find the ranking of your keywords. Also shows the ranking position of your site in Google.
- Grammarly: It checks spelling and grammatical error and makes your writing skill better.
- Alexa Traffic Rank: Show site Information with one click such as Site Rank, Sites Linking, Search Analytics, Similar Sites, website loading speed.
- LinkMiner: Check broken links for any web pages. It displays broken links with red colour and valid URLs with green colour.
- Evernote Web Clipper: Save the things you see on the web in Evernote account. You can clip any articles on the web and open them in any devices with Evernote.
5. Best Speed Test Tools
- Pingdom: With the help of Pingdom, we can see site speed and also suggest how to make faster.
- GTmetrix: Another great tool that analyzes your page’s speed and performance.
- Google Page Speed: It also checks the website loading speed provided by Google.
6. For Website Logo
You can design a free logo and infographics for your blog by using these websites. It is very easy to use.
- Logomakr: Logomakr website is great and offers 100% free logo design. With Logomakr, you can create an attractive logo for your blog easily.
- Logomaker: It is another very popular Logomaker website. It offers good services to visitors by updating the logo.
- LogoGarden: Most businessmen use Logogarden. Here you can create the free company logo.
- GraphicSprings: To create a logo for the blog, this website provides free logos.
- Canva: It is a graphic design website that helps to create beautiful designs with drag-drop feature. Here, you can easily create eye-catching images without graphic design experience. It comes with too many features.
7. Video & Screen Capture Tools
When you create a video for your post and YouTube channels So you need good tools. These are some tools that help to create free videos for your blog and YouTube channel.
- Camtasia: It is a screen recorder and video editor tool created by TechSmith. Camtasia is available in $ 299 But you can take 30 days free trial. It is a very useful software It comes with many unique tools that are not available in other software.
- CamStudio: With CamStudio software, you can record screen for free.
- Flixpress: It gives two options to Create Video – Text and Images. Using it you can make a high-quality video for your business, YouTube channel, special occasion, or fun.
- Intro Maker: With this tool, you can create your own Short intro video and upload it to the YouTube channel.
- Jing: It is a great tool for adding basic visual elements to your online conversations made by TechSmith. You can download it for free.
- CloudApp: Highest-rated screen capture & image annotation tool. You can capture screen, webcam and share them with anyone.
8. Best Blog Analytics Tools
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics tool developed by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. World’s Famous Web Analytics Tool. It allows you to view real-time analytics for your site. How much time visitors spend on your site and where do they come from etc.
- Clicky: It is the best way to monitor and analyze your blog or web site’s traffic in real-time.
- Hubspot: Hubspot is Marketing Software. It works great to see Marketing Performance.
9. Blogging Platform
- Blogger: Blogger is a free service made by Google. On this, you can create a free blog without any investment.
- WordPress: It is a very popular blogging platform among bloggers. You can make a free blog on WordPress.com or you can also create self-hosted blogs on WordPress.org.
- Weebly: Weebly is a great platform for creating a website. I would recommend, if you do not like Blogger, you can choose Weebly.
- Squarespace: Allow to create beautiful websites using drag and drop builder. It has a lot of pre-made templates.
- Website Builder: It offers free Domain and also gives Free Business Email.
- IM Creator: IM Creator is a new way to create a website and It has a lot of customization features for site designing.
10. For Images
- Pixabay: You can get great images at free related to animal, beauty, business, technology, emotions etc.
- Flickr: Here, you can get good quality images and impress your visitors by putting them on your blog.
- Pexels: Give high-quality images and also you can also upload your own photo to this website.
- SplitShire: You will find good images and free stock photos.
- Adobe Stock: Help to find the perfect high-resolution image. It has all kinds of images that take your project to the next level.
- Shutterstock: It is a very popular website for images, photos, videos, and music.
11. WordPress Theme
If you are looking for a great WordPress theme for your blog. You can download by visiting the following sites.
- Mythemeshop: You can find a good looking theme on this for free. In addition, it has many popular WordPress plugins that help to make your blog professional.
- StudioPress: StudioPress helps you build amazing WordPress Sites. It provides the world’s popular Genesis framework.
- Elegant Themes: It Provides Divi WordPress Themes with Visual Drag & Drop Technology. It is the most popular Premium WordPress Theme in the world
- ThemeIsle: It offers many popular free themes that you can install on your site.
- WooThemes: If you want to start an e-commerce site, you can download themes from here.
- Themify: It provides the most powerful & flexible WordPress theme suitable for most general sites and e-commerce.
- ThemeForest: Provides premium WordPress themes for all types of websites.
More resource on WordPress Theme
- Free vs Premium WordPress Themes
- 57 Best Responsive WordPress Themes
- 34 Best SEO Friendly WordPress Themes 2019
These are some of the best blogging tools that can help in writing, SEO, marketing, content creation and make you a professional in blogging.
This list is not fully completed yet. If you know about any good tools, tell in the comment box and help to complete it.
Like these best blogging tools? Don’t forget to share it!
You May Also Like: