If you are a busy person, make sure you have the best calendar apps for Android.
Are you looking for the best best calendar apps for Android? Every smartphone comes with its own calendar app. But if you want to replace the default calendar app that doesn’t meet your needs? This article can help you in choosing the best calendar apps.
There are many third-party best calendar apps available in the market for Android, which makes it a challenging task to choose a good one. But I have worked hard for you in this guide and compiled a list of the best calendar apps for Android.
Brief Descriptions of The Content
Best Calendar Apps for Android
aCalendar – a calendar app for Android
aCalendar is a comprehensive calendar for Android. You can import your data from Google Calendar and Facebook and it’s full of customization options.
- Intuitive navigation between day, week, month and agenda view.
- 7 powerful widgets.
- Lots of design and view customizations.
- Google Calendar management.
- Birthdays from your contacts (Or without contacts).
- Uses Android’s native calendar backend and synchronization.
- Mini month or graphical week overview in day and week view.
- Public holidays (and school holidays for some countries) – configurable in the calendar list.
- More colors (theme/UI colors, background colors, calendar colors, event colors).
- Business features (Invite attendees, link contacts, free/busy, private, profiles, share as ICS).
- Tasks (manage Google Tasks or tasks from CalDAV/OpenTasks).
- Long-press to add a new calendar event.
Any.do – To do list & Calendar
Any.do is a free to-do list, planner & calendar app for managing and organizing your daily tasks, to-do lists, notes, reminders, checklists, calendar events, grocery or shopping lists etc.
- Keep your to-do list and calendar events always at hand with a calendar widget.
- It supports daily calendar view, 3-day Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in reminders.
- Keeps all your to do list, reminders, notes & calendar events always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing.
- Syncs your phone’s calendar, Google Calendar, Facebook events, Outlook calendar or any other calendar so you don’t miss an important event.
- It Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote and more.
- One-time reminders, recurring reminders, Location reminders & voice reminders. Easily create tasks and get reminders in WhatsApp.
- Create and set reminders with voice to your to do list.
- Intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list.
- Add a to do list item straight from your email / Gmail / Outlook inbox.
Business Calendar 2
You can get an excellent overview of your appointments with this feature-rich calendar app. Use powerful tools to quickly update your work calendar as well as your family & private events.
- Manage your appointments and tasks with just one app.
- Manage your appointments and tasks with just one app.
- Sync your events with google calendar, outlook calendar, exchange etc.
- Share your calendar with colleagues, friends and family.
- Easily add birthdays and public holidays to your calendar.
- Create events faster with smart suggestions for title, location and attendees.
- Simply speak your events details with powerful voice input feature.
- Add repeating events with flexible recurrence rules.
- Quickly move one or multiple appointments to another day or time.
- Postpone tasks with one tap.
- Use drag&dop to move or copy events.
- Get an excellent overview of all your events in the monthly planner.
- Adjust the week view with a simple swipe to show anything between 1 and 14 days.
- Choose one of 7 professional calendar widgets (Month, week, day, agenda widget etc.)
- Sync your events with google calendar, outlook calendar etc. By using the android calendar synchronization.
- Attach files & photos to events and tasks.
- See the weather report for the next 7 days in day, month and agenda view
DigiCal is a calendar app that combines a ton of different features into one practical and elegant interface. This calendar app has a material design, a dark theme, tons of add-ons, and more. Its daily planner has a clean design and multiple agenda views to make scheduling quick and easy.
- Sync with google calendar, outlook and exchange.
- 7 powerful and clean agenda views.
- 6 beautiful and easy customisable calendar widgets.
- Get access to more than 560k+ public holiday, sports and TV schedules worldwide that you can add to your agenda.
- Detailed weather info is displayed in the planner: temperature, humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
- Material design dark theme.
- Lots of colour options for your organiser including colour synchronisation with Google Calendar.
- 2 extra widgets: month widget and month calendar widget.
- Year view with heat map for spotting free and busy periods.
Google Calendar is a very good calendar app that comes inbuilt in many phones right now. It is able to handle all your scheduling needs while keeping things simple and clean.
- Different ways to view your calendar – quickly switch between month, week and day view.
- Events from Gmail – flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
- Tasks – Create, manage and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar.
- Schedule meetings quickly by checking colleagues’ availability or layering their calendars in a single view.
- Access from your laptop, tablet or phone.
Simple Calendar Pro: Events
Simple Calendar is a hugely customizable, offline calendar app for Android mobile. Whether you are looking for a simple mobile appointment reminder or you’re organizing single or recurring events, birthdays, need to remember anniversaries, schedule business meetings, appointments or anything else – It makes everything easy for you.
- Quickly switch between daily, weekly, monthly, yearly & event views on the family organizer book.
- Supports exporting & importing events via .ics files.
- Easy to use personal event & appointment reminder and schedule planner.
- Snooze option for reminders.
- Flexible event creation – times, duration, reminders, powerful repetition rules.
- Customizable themes.
- It supports syncing events via Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Nextcloud, Exchange etc.
- Ability to easily import holidays or contact birthdays and anniversaries.
- Filter personal events quickly by event type.
- Many ways to predefine default events (reminders, repetition, duration).
- Export settings to .txt files to import to another device.
Calendar Widget by Home Agenda
Calendar Widget by Home Agenda is a calendar app. It integrates with Google Calendar for everything except reminders. It is the best with outstanding design and the most complete and customizable calendar widget available on the play store.
- Show events grouped by days or in a single list.
- Show weather temperature in the widget toolbar.
- Show older events up to 7 days into the past.
- Choose between showing just today or tomorrow events, or show everything.
- Set the max number of days shown.
- Compact and super compact widget layout appearances.
- Hide declined events.
- Highlight today or just running events.
- Toolbar color, opacity, title text size and color.
- Event color labels.
- Color labels as event background color.
- Events title, date & description text sizes.
- Events label circle and rectangle shapes.
- Events text title coloring;
- And more
Calendar Notify – Widget, Lock and Status bar
Calendar Notify is a companion app for your existing Calendar (Google Calendar or any other Android calendar app that supports Android calendars). Your upcoming calendar schedule events will show on the lock screen, status bar or in a widget. You can style them in your own way to make your event unique with beautiful designs.
- Features simple and advanced built-in designers to allow you to completely customize.
- Quickly and easily apply a new design to change the appearance of your agenda.
- Take complete control over the appearance and information displayed using the Advanced editor.
- Tons of options are available for free.
- Complete control over your backups with the ability to store them on Google Drive.
- Tap an event to open your calendar application and immediately display the event.
- Simple filtering options to only see events that you want to see.
Calendar is an easy-to-use daily calendar and planner app that provides you with a simple way to schedule your tasks, meetings, and plans. The app includes an event calendar, to-do lists, checklists, and a schedule planner.
The simple menu allows you to switch the planner between different calendar app views as well as create task lists, reminders, and a weekly schedule planner to give you a clear overview of your schedule.
- Create a to do list and tick off the checklist when tasks are completed.
- See your schedule planner as a 3-day view, week view, month view, and year view.
- See your weekly planner clearly.
- Select a location on a map and add it to your calendar entry.
- Set a reminder to your calendar entry and receive a notification. You decide when the notification is sent.
- Include a category to your calendar entry such as birthday, anniversary, gym, workout, out of office, friends or customize your own tags.
- Write additional details on your calendar entry.
- Sync with your Google calendar to schedule meetings with other people.
- Select light or dark themes and even change the calendar color.
- Choose from three different layout options for your weekly planner.
- Select which countries you would like to add national holidays from.
One Calendar is another most popular app to view all your calendars like Google, Live, Outlook, iCloud, Exchange, Office365, Yahoo, Nextcloud, Synology, GMX, Mailbox.org, ownCloud and more. It integrates all your calendars into an easy-to-read overview. You can view and manage all your appointments, events and birthdays.
If I missed any best calendar apps for Android phones, tell me about them in the comments! Find this list useful, don’t forget to share it!
Thank you for reading. Try these out too:
- The Best Keyboard for Android Phones
- Best Android Tools and Utility Apps
- 27 Best Screen Mirroring Apps for Android
- Top 10 Best Drawing Apps for Android Mobile
- The Best Free Calculator App for Android
- 22 Best Camera Apps for Android
- Top 17 Best Video Editing App for Android
- 18 Best Beauty Camera App for Android
- 17 Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- 15 Best Free Apps to Add Text to Photos
- The Best Free Calculator App for Android
Leave a Reply