Are you looking for the best diabetes app for Android?
There are many diabetes apps available on Google Play Store but they are not all good. Here I have compiled a list of the best diabetes app for Android. Find out which apps below might fit your needs.
Brief Descriptions of The Content
Best diabetes app for Android
Blood Sugar Log – Diabetes Tracker is very useful for someone who often checks their blood glucose levels. This app offers an easy way of logging your diabetes readings in one place.
You can add tags to each record – so with the help of diabetes logs you will find out your diabetes dynamics, for example, before meals, before breakfast, after lunch, after meals, In Morning, evening etc. The app also allows you to Import/Export all records you entered into Blood Sugar Logs and send it to email or export blood glucose tracking data as cloud backup files.
- Set different Blood glucose level units – mg/dl or mmol/l (International and US Standard).
- Shows graph/ Statistics of your blood sugar fluctuations with filters time filter.
- Flexible notifications will remind you daily to enter the value of your blood sugar and other events.
- Statistics of blood sugar logs.
- Blood Glucose Tracker.
- Track your Medications.
- Blood Pressure and Pulse.
- Track your Weight daily.
- A1C test is a blood test that provides information about a person’s average levels of blood glucose.
Diabetes:M helps you manage your diabetes better and keep it under control. Whether you are Type 1 or Type 2, have Gestational Diabetes or just want to help and monitor a family member, this is the logbook app for you.
The app tracks almost all aspects of diabetes treatment and provides you with detailed reports, charts and statistics. You can send the reports via email. It also has a vast nutrition database, to help you keep track of your food intake and nutrition information, as well as exercise time.
- Connects to some of the most popular bluetooth glucose meters.
- You can set up two additional, fully featured profiles. This allows you to keep track of your loved ones (or even pets).
- Additional lab result records – Add a comprehensive metabolic panel, kidney function tests and much more.
- Expanded Food Database – This will allow greater access to server food databases, as well as an option to save selected food as Meals and Dishes.
- Pattern Analysis – Advanced glucose analysis of logbook data with explanations for the most probable problem causes.
- Synchronisation – Automatically sync multiple devices on data change.
- Export your reports in PDF or XLS format.
Diabetes diary allows you to track regular hemoglobin, sugar levels, pressure, insulin reminder, and also add tags, medications, condition, and weight to each record. With the help of a regular sugar log, observe trends in the blood sugar log and decide on that information on how you can treat it. There is a strong and smart insulin tracker which helps you to set your daily value and to monitor every medication taken.
- Add in one touch blood glucose monitoring, hemoglobin levels, weight, as well as taken drugs.
- Make glucose tracker more informational – log insulin calculator data, BU taken, mood level and attach comments.
- Add tags to each record – so with the help of a diabetes buddy you will find out dynamics, for example, Before meals, After meals, In the Morning, In the Evening, etc.
- Use and set different blood glucose level units – mg/dl or mmol/l.
- Calculate the insulin index.
- Track weight sugar dynamic.
- Export all records entered into the blood sugar diary tracker and send it to email, .txt file or export blood glucose tracker readings into .XLS and .PDF format files.
Blood Glucose Tracker makes it easy to log and analyze your blood glucose levels. It also uses a tag system so you know when you took a measurement. Additionally, you can filter by tag, and you can save all of your data to a file on your phone or favourite cloud service for later import.
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.).
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.).
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L).
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time).
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favourite cloud service.
MyNetDiary’s Diabetes & Diet Tracker app is the easiest and most comprehensive diabetes tracker app for Android. It can help you better understand and control diabetes and pre-diabetes – along with improving your diet, losing weight and providing feedback, support and motivation.
The app coaches you on losing weight and staying fit. You will learn to eat better and become more active with app tips. The app reveals what really affects your blood glucose when you start changing your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive blood glucose tracking with flexible pre-and post-meal target ranges.
- Quick food logging takes only a few minutes a day. Meal reminders help you track consistently.
- Its Barcode scanner and instant food search make it fun.
- Optional insulin and medication tracking.
- Track lab results including A1C, cholesterol, blood pressure and heart rate.
- Diet planning for weight loss and maintenance.
- The app starts showing matching foods as you type the food name or brand. Food Score helps you understand food labels at a glance.
- Net carbs or diabetes carb count for every meal and day.
- Track your water intake and all body measurements.
- Track anything you want, such as quality of sleep, symptoms, and more.
- Automatic backup to MyNetDiary.com
mySugr helps you manage your diabetes quickly and easily. It integrates with the Bluetooth glucose meter and logs your blood sugar levels, food intake, insulin levels, medication intake and carb intake.
- Easy and personalized dashboard (diet, meds, carb intake, blood glucose levels and more).
- Connect your Accu-Chek Meter®, and transfer data seamlessly.
- See clear blood sugar level graphs.
- Estimated HbA1c at a glance, no more surprises.
- Build your own searchable database of places, meals, activity, tags, etc.
- Blood glucose reminders: you won’t forget to check and log.
- Meal photos: snap your meals to improve your carb counting.
- Basal rates: for pump users.
Dario is an all-in-one diabetes tracker app that makes monitoring blood glucose easy. The app also pairs with the Dario Blood Pressure Monitoring System to record and store blood pressure measurements in the same logbook where you track blood glucose. Simply tag which foods you ate, and Dario will automatically calculate how many carbs that gave you. You can also keep track of your daily exercise.
With BeatO, you can manage and monitor diabetes the SMART way. This app provides an all-in-one solution in one app. You get FREE real-time advice through AI-based insights, Health Chatbot and BeatO Health Coaches (Certified diabetes educators and nutritionists) for all your readings. You can book appointments with leading doctors in several specialities and learn about Diabetes, Blood Pressure & Other Chronic Conditions through the ‘Learn’ section via videos & articles.
- Use BeatO Glucometer (ISO and CE certified) with our feature-rich blood sugar App ( BeatO App) for accurate blood sugar readings.
- Automatic Data Saving – All blood glucose readings are automatically saved on the app blood sugar logbook and can be analysed with simple graphs.
- Color-Coded results – BeatO App uses colour coding to depict high, low and normal blood sugar levels.
Health2Sync helps you combat diabetes by making blood sugar tracking more meaningful. You can easily log your blood sugar, blood pressure, weight, medication, diet, exercise, and mood through the app. It provides you helpful feedback based on your blood sugar records to help you manage diabetes.
- Blood sugar tracking.
- Blood pressure tracking.
- Weight tracking.
- Dashboard that gives you a quick analysis of your recent blood sugar history in table and graph formats.
- Diary – allows you to easily review your past blood sugar records.
- Export your report in PDF Report or Excel file.
Did this list help you find the best diabetes app for Android? If I missed any great diabetes apps, let me know in the comments box! Find this list useful, don’t forget to share it!
Thank you for reading. Try these out too:
- The Best Keyboard for Android Phones
- Best Android Tools and Utility Apps
- 27 Best Screen Mirroring Apps for Android
- The Best Free Calculator App for Android
- 22 Best Camera Apps for Android
- Top 17 Best Video Editing App for Android
- 18 Best Beauty Camera App for Android
- 17 Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- 15 Best Free Apps to Add Text to Photos