Are you looking for the best English grammar app? Many people with poor grammar exist in this world and this is absolutely true. But apps are great for learning English grammar. They are easy to use and fun.
However, there are many English grammar apps available in Playstore but not all of them are good. Don’t worry… today in this article, I am going to tell you about some of the best apps to learn English grammar. These grammar apps work like mini-classes on your phone and help improve your English grammar.
Brief Descriptions of The Content
Best English Grammar Apps For Android
Here are the best grammar apps for Android. Most of them offer games for vocabulary, grammar lessons, storybooks and audios to learn English. If you haven’t already downloaded … What are you waiting for?
The Grammarly Keyboard helps you write mistake-free English in any app. It provides hundreds of checks and features, along with seamless integration. Whether you’re sending an urgent email, important LinkedIn message, or essential Facebook post, you can write from your phone with confidence.
- Grammar checker
- Spelling checker
- Advanced punctuation correction
- Vocabulary enhancements
- Integrates with all apps
- Helps you understand your mistakes and avoid them in the future
Learn English Grammar
Learn English Grammar is a good App for grammar. This English grammar app covers 100+ popular grammar topics using simple explanations and colourful pictures. Apart from this it has more than 2000 grammar questions that improve your skills.
- 100+ Grammar topics
- 2000+ English exercises
- 20 English grammar units in every testS
- imple explanations
- Colorful pictures
- Total score and progress analytics
- Clear user interface
- Beautiful design
- No internet connection required
Oxford Grammar and Punctuation
Oxford Grammar and Punctuation is comprehensive and easy to use. It provides plenty of examples and supplementary lessons for better learning.
- Over 250 grammar and punctuation rules clearly explained
- Uses examples of real English to clarify grammatical points taken from the Oxford English Corpus
- The supplementary section gives an overview of grammatical terms and the structure of English sentences
Khan Academy is a free learning app for Class 1-12 students with videos, exercises, and tests for math, science, grammar and more subjects. Content is aligned to NCERT and CBSE syllabus and available in Hindi, English and many more regional languages.
- Over 10,000 videos and practice exercises on math and science. All content mapped to NCERT and CBSE syllabus
- Grammar, Master math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics, and more
- Keep learning even when you’re offline
- Bookmark your favourite content for easy access, and download it to keep learning even when you’re not connected to the internet
- More than 200,00 teachers in India use Khan Academy to make their class more engaging with videos
Dictionary – Merriam-Webster
This is the best Android app for English language reference, education, and vocabulary building. It shows you the definitions of words, their word types, pronunciations, thesaurus and examples. The app also includes vocabulary puzzles, a voice search, audio pronunciations, and more. The app adds new word games.
- New Vocabulary-Building Quizzes: fun, fast quizzes to learn new words or test your vocabulary
- Voice Search: look up a word without having to spell it
- Word of the Day: learn a new word every day
- Integrated Thesaurus: synonyms & antonyms are included with the dictionary
- Example Sentences: understand how a word is used in context
- Quick Definitions: perfect for on-the-go lookups
- Audio Pronunciations: voiced by real English speakers, not text-to-speech robots
- Favorite Words and Search History: Keep track of the words that are most important to you
Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary
Vocab app is an all-in-one app for English that covers many things. If you are stuck while reading, just tap any word for meaning in your preferred languages like Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu. Also, the app provides English Grammar with concepts and videos in Hindi & English.
- Tap Any Word for Meaning
- Learn Daily 10 New vocabulary Words with Trick
- Attempt Daily Quiz & Get All India Rank
- Learn English in a Smart Way
- Grammar Videos with Concepts
- Comprehension Videos with Concepts
- A to Z Vocab Videos
- Translator Hindi to English, Translator English to Hindi
- 300+ Phrasal Verbs
- 250+ Similar Words
- English Speaking & Communication Videos
Udemy is an online learning platform that covers all kinds of topics – from coding and data science to marketing, Photoshop, yoga, and more. . You can buy a course, watch videos, and learn English grammar.
They have a variety of videos to learn English. You may have to read course reviews to find good stuff. Udemy has both free and paid courses. But most courses will cost money for access.
Basic English grammar
Basic English grammar is another good app to learn english grammar. It has a variety of lessons and tests for English grammar practice. The app includes over 237 grammar lessons and 481 short tests.
- 237 grammar lessons with short and simple explanations which are easy to remember.
- 481 test lessons with the short tests you can test your knowledge of English Grammar and vocabulary
- Support more than 100 languages.
- Simple and easy to use
- To know the meaning of any words, you just click on it. Immediately, the app will translate it into your native language
English Grammar in Use
English Grammar in Use is a grammar app by grammar professor Raymond Murphy. And his English Grammar in Use is the world’s best-selling grammar book for intermediate learners of English.
This app has a variety of activities and lessons about grammar. After downloading the Starter Pack you can buy all 145 grammar units or just the units you need. You can use the app with or without the book or eBook.
English Grammar Test
English Grammar Test is one of the most popular and best English grammar apps. This app is perfect for Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels. It divides test into two levels – Each one contains 30 tests with 20 exercises.
When you make a mistake the app explains to you why your answer was not correct. Provides simple explanations for each question that help you understand. It has a progress page where you can see your total score and result of each English test.
Duolingo: Learn English Free
Duolingo is one of the best free English learning apps. It supports dozens of languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish etc.). It uses fun methods to learn English.
As a game it strengthens your Grammar and Vocabulary. Duolingo is a great app for learning English quickly and is definitely one of the best English learning apps.
Hello English: Learn English
Hello English is also a very popular and best app to learn English. It helps you learn English from 22 other languages. The app has 475 lessons, offline support, a 10,000 words dictionary, and more.
Like Duolingo, it uses some fun methods to learn English such as daily news, audio and video clips and ebooks.
I hope this article helped you know about the best app to learn English grammar free. You can install one of them by clicking on the link and learn English grammar from your mobile at home.
Share it & leave a comment what you think about these English grammar apps.
- 5 Best English to Hindi Dictionary App for Android
- 10 Best Android Apps to Learn English Speaking
- 12 Best Translation App for Android
- 9 Best Screen Recorder Apps For Android
- 12 Best Photo Recovery Apps for Android
- 9 Best Video Editing App for Android
- 17 Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Top 10 Best Launcher for Android Phones
Leave a Reply