Are you looking for the best GIF creator apps and GIF editor apps for Android?
Although it is possible to do almost everything on android, you can create gif from your android phone. GIFs are one of the most popular ways to express yourself to others. It takes less time to watch than video and is more effective than images.
If you’ve thought about making your own GIF, that’s great. Here I have compiled a list of the best GIF Maker Apps on Android. Find out which apps below might fit your needs.
Brief Descriptions of The Content
Best GIF Creator Apps and GIF Editor Apps for Android
There are lots of GIF creator apps and GIF editor apps on the google play store to make GIFs but they are not all good. Here below are the best GIF maker apps for Android.
GIF Maker, GIF Editor
GIF Maker is an all in one powerful GIF Creator Apps and GIF Editor Apps. You can now create and edit animated GIFs in your style, without a watermark, and in high quality. It is easy to use and provides a beautiful and clear interface that includes dark and light themes.
You can make GIFs from images, videos, cameras, screen recordings and animated GIFs. It supports most popular video and image formats like PNG, JPEG, MP4, MPEG, FLV, 3GP.
- Convert a video clip to a GIF image.
- Combine multiple images into one GIF image.
- Take a video with your camera and convert it to a GIF image.
- Record screen video and convert to GIF.
- Create and edit your animated GIF easily, fast, smooth with a ton of features: crop, resize, speed, emoji, handwriting, filters and more.
- Reduce the file size of GIF with multiple quality options to share smaller GIF or animated images.
- You can convert a GIF to a video of the same quality and resolution.
- Make a GIF with a transparent, black, or white background.
- Over 60 beauty filters and frames.
- Add text labels with style, color, shadow, spacing.
Coub – GIFs with sound
Coub is a GIF creator app. It makes video loops from YouTube, GIF, Camera, Library, and whatever else. If you like loops but you’re annoyed by low-resolution, overly compressed GIFs, so you should try Coub once.
- Make coubs from YouTube, GIF, Camera, Library, whatever.
- Trim the best moment with help of handy editor.
- Add any audio track from your library or from YouTube video to add a new.
- Your coubs will appear in your channel and on your subscribers’ timelines.
- Subscribe to other users’ channels and collect coubs in your channel using the Repost button.
- Share coubs with friends on Facebook, Tumblr, Reddit and many other social platforms.
Gif Me! Camera – GIF maker
Gif Me is a GIF making app that creates short videos in animated GIFs. You can create back-and-forth looped videos/gifs, stop-motion videos/gifs, jitter/wiggle videos/gifs, time-lapse videos/gifs, slideshow videos/gifs.
- Create GIF with your built-in camera, you can make a sequence or stop motion.
- Change speed of animation.
- Add text, border, stickers.
- Apply filter on image.
- Intuitive interface.
- Edif GIF.
- Import GIF from online service (TENOR).
Pixel Studio – Pixel art editor, GIF animation
Pixel Studio is an animation app for pixel art fans. The app helps to create amazing pixel art anywhere and anytime. It supports layers and animations and has a ton of useful tools – all you need to create pixel art and GIF animation. You can use Google Drive to sync your work between different devices.
- It’s super simple, intuitive and user friendly.
- Use layers for advanced pixel art.
- Create frame-by-frame animations.
- Save animations to GIF or sprite sheets.
- Create custom palettes, use built-in or download palettes from Lospec.
- Advanced color picker with RGBA and HSV modes.
- Customizable toolbar and a lot of other settings.
- Dark Theme.
- Text Tool with different fonts.
- Onion Skin for advanced animation.
Pixtica: Camera and Editor
Pixtica is a feature-packed camera app with photo, video editors, and GIF recorder. It provides many creative tools.
- Filters, stickers and textures – From professional filters to fish-eye lenses, and even animated stickers.
- Manual Controls – If your device has manual controls capabilities, then you can now unlock the full power of your camera like a DSLR, and intuitively adjust the ISO, shutter speed, focus, exposure, and white balance.
- Portrait mode – Take photos with a blurred background, or use the portrait editor to apply blur areas to any photo, and even make bokeh effects. You can also replace the photo’s background, or even remove it with a stage-light effect.
- HDR – Take beautiful HDR photos with multiple presets.
- GIF Recorder – Create GIF animations with different capture modes for unique loops.
- Record videos in epic slow motion. (When the device supports it).
- Scan any type of document to JPEG or even PDF.
- Edit your photos with filters, a large selection of stickers, and even a drawing tool for easy sketching.
- Edit your videos with animated stickers, duration trimming, and other.
- QR Scanner – Included QR / Barcode scanner
GIF Maker – GIF Editor
GIF Maker-GIF Editor is another most popular GIF creator app. You can cut and crop videos before creating the GIFs. You can also add text and stickers to the existing GIFs.
- Cut video, crop video before create GIF.
- Add over 200 image to create GIF.
- Add text with different font style, color.
- Add over 100 sticker funny in your GIF.
GIF Studio helps you to view, create and edit animated GIFs. You can add styled text to GIFs. Like many other GIF maker Apps, it can make GIFs using the camera or existing photos. You can extract the images and save them on the device.
- Create animated GIFs using existing photos or recording using camera.
- Video to animated gif conversion.
- GIF Collage, merge multiple gifs to one anime.
- Add an animated gif to a static photo or add a static photo to an animated gif.
- Crop an existing gif to reduce size.
- Add styled text to a gif, control its timing, size, style, color and position.
Pixel Animator: GIF Maker
Pixel Animator helps you to create GIFs with your artwork. The free version of the app allows you to make GIFs at limited times every day.
- Make your pixel art from scratch or based on an existing photo or cartoon.
- Adjust next GIF frame picture based the previous picture which saves your lots of time.
- Export your animation as a GIF format.
- Edit an existing GIF file.
ImgPlay – GIF Maker
ImgPlay app is the easiest way to create GIFs using photos and videos. It provides many powerful features while creating GIFs such as video to gif, photo to gif and gif editor. You can cut a portion of your video to create a GIF, or select multiple photos to create a slideshow or GIF. You can also edit existing GIFs.
- Create GIFs in a variety of ways – video to gif, photo to gif or you can convert videos saved in gallery to GIF.
- You can edit existing GIFs.
- You can shoot a video with various video camera apps installed on your device and instantly create GIFs from ImgPlay.
- You can import photos, videos, and GIFs saved in other apps such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
- You can apply more than 30 beautiful filters to create GIFs and slideshows.
- You can change the frame play rate from 0.02 second to 1 second.
GIF Maker – Video to GIF, GIF Editor
GIF Maker app allows you to create animated GIFs in a simple way. You can make GIFs from video to GIF, recorder to GIF, and Images to GIF. The app provides all features needed to edit or create GIF images.
- Create animated GIF in a simple way.
- Adjust color balance for GIF images by changing contrast, sharpness, saturation, hue, vibrance, shadow.
- Add or remove each frame in GIF images.
- Fast crop, rotate, flip GIF images.
- Speed control.
- Provide more than 30 filters to create effects for GIF images.
- Allow adding emojis, text, GIFs into each frame of GIF images.
- Allow exporting GIF images with high-quality resolution.
GIPHY: GIF & Sticker Keyboard & Maker
Giphy is the most popular GIF editor app with the largest library of free GIFs, Clips, & Stickers. It provides five main sections: Home section which contains the GIF trends and more, Explore section help to find free GIFs around the world, Add section to create your own GIFs, and the Favorites and Channel sections to store your Favorites GIF you like.
- Find the perfect GIF from the world’s largest library of animated GIFs & Clips.
- Text amazing GIFs, Stickers and Clips.
- Copy to clipboard or save it for later in your favorites.
- Animated stickers.
- Create your own GIFs and Stickers with their camera, or by uploading your own.
Picsart Animator: GIF & Video
Picsart is an animation creator and cartoon maker that’s simple to use and provides maximum functionality. You can make cartoon videos, animated GIFs, and funny doodles in a few simple steps — no advanced skills required. It is feature-packed with animation features like duplicate frames, layers, fully equipped drawing tools, animated stickers, Emoji Me features, and much more.
- Draw frame-by-frame animations.
- Use animated stickers and add customized movement.
- Use animation timeline to scroll through frames.
- Duplicate, insert, delete frames.
- Draw on your photos and make animated selfies.
- Draw with advanced drawing and sketching tools.
- Use multiple layers for complex animations.
- Control animation length and speed.
- Save animations as a video or a GIF.
GIF CAM for Messenger
GIF CAM for Messenger is an amazing app that allows users to create awesome animated collages.
- Choose theme to create GIF collages in seconds.
- Add fun animated GIFs to your Collage using our Giphy-powered search tool.
- Simple touch gestures to rotate, resize, flick to delete.
GIF Keyboard by Tenor
With Tenor’s GIF Keyboard you can discover the right GIF or video to visually sum up exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard. Express the emotion, inside joke, or clever response you want to share. It supports popular messaging and social media platforms such as email, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger, and iMessage.
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard.
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find best. You can also search by emoji.
Video2me: Video and GIF Editor, Converter
Not only can you create GIFs using Video2me, but you can also take advantage of various features like Video Editor, Gif Maker, Gif Editor, Video Trimmer, Gif to Video Converter, Video to Music converter app.
- Add text to video
- Merge videos
- Create video collage
- Create slideshow
- Trim video
- Convert video to gif
- Convert gif to video
- Convert video to audio
- Add text to gif
- Add sticker to gif
- Create gif from pictures
- Create gif from camera
- Capture image from gif
There are many great GIF maker apps you can download from the Google Play Store. But in this article, I’ve listed the best GIF creator apps and GIF editor apps for Android that work great. Some of these allow you to search or collect GIFs via keyword searches from massive GIF collections all over the internet.
Also, let me know if your favourite GIF maker app for Android is missing from this list. Hope you found this post useful and comprehensive!
You may also like:
- 27 Best Screen Mirroring Apps for Android
- 18 Best Beauty Camera App for Android
- 17 Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- 18 Best Document Scanner Apps for Android
- 15 Best Free Apps to Add Text to Photos
- 12 Best Photo Recovery Apps for Android
- 9 Best Camera Apps for Android
- 9 Best Voice Recorder Apps for Android
Leave a Reply