Are you looking for a free alternative to the Keywords Everywhere Tool?
Keywords Everywhere is a faster way to find better keyword suggestions. But currently, it has stopped its free version and released the paid version.
So in this article, I have listed the best Keywords Everywhere alternatives (free).
What is Keywords Everywhere
Keywords Everywhere is a freemium Chrome extension and Firefox add-on that is used for quick keyword research. It also shows the search volume, CPC and competition for your keywords.
The free version of Keywords Everyware shows you the “related” keywords as well as “people also search for” keywords in widgets on the right-hand side of Google & Bing. They also see the YouTube search insights widget, as well as the YouTube Tags widget.
The paid version shows monthly search volume, CPC, competition for your keywords. But you need to purchase credits. Its pricing plan is actually pretty affordable and starts at $10 (gives you 100,000 credits, 1 credit = 1 keyword).
What is Keyword Research
Keyword research is a foundation of SEO. It is a process of searching keywords and phrases that people use to search for information on the web.
Here are some keyword types:
- Head keywords – These are single words such as WordPress, SEO etc. Their search volume and competition are also very high but they do not even give a better result.
- Body keywords – These are 2-3 word phrases such as WordPress guide, SEO tutorials etc. Their monthly searches are decent and competition is medium.
- Long Tail Keywords – Such keywords include more than 2 or 3 words like Complete WordPress guide etc. These are highly targeted and help to derive target audiences on your site. But when it comes to competition, long-tail keywords are less competitive.
Is Keyword Research Important
The answer will be – YES
It is very important to know what people are looking for.
Furthermore, there is a lot of competition on keywords in almost every industry.
Here I am going to search “How to do keyword research for SEO” and Google is showing me lots of results. You can see in the screenshots below it is showing me 3,33,00,000 results.
… and if you do not Keyword Research before writing your content, then Google will not rank your content and your content will not appear on Google’s first page.
Free Keywords Everywhere Alternatives
Ubersuggest is a free Chrome extension and an excellent free alternative to Keywords Everywhere. It shows you the most actionable SEO metrics directly in Google search results.
For every keyword search in Google, you’ll gain access to key SEO metrics related to your search phrase.
Ubersuggest free chrome extension gives you so many features including:
- Search volume and CPC data for your search term right at Google’s search bar.
- Highly-targeted keyword suggestions in the right-hand sidebar, according to your country preferences.
- The average number of backlinks and domain score that the top 10 results have.
Keyword Surfer is another great alternative to Keywords Everywhere on this list. It is 100% free and allows you to see search volumes directly in Google search results.
When you type your keyword and press enter, it shows you instant keyword results such as search volume, keywords suggestions, related terms, visibility metrics, and on-page data.
It gives you plenty of features including:
- Search volume for your primary keyword
- Similar keywords with their volumes and similarity score
- Estimated traffic for a domain of each top-ranking page
- Related searches with their volumes
- Word count for top-ranking pages
- Number of exact keywords used on top-ranking pages
- Cost per click (CPC) for your primary keyword
WMS Everywhere is another easy to use tools like keywords everywhere which gives you keyword research data inside Google search results.
It provides keyword metrics like search volume and cost-per-click for your current search term and a collection of related search terms.
WMS Everywhere provides you the following list of features:
- Provides keyword metrics such as search volume and CPC.
- Give keyword suggestions in the right-hand sidebar in the search result.
- You can perform unlimited searches without any restrictions.
Google Keyword Planner is the most popular keyword research tool in the industry. This is a free tool developed by Google that helps you find the perfect keywords for your article.
It allows you to find keywords with targeting and date range. In addition, you can customize your keyword discovery.
LSIGraph is another important tool that helps to find semantically linked keywords. To get the right related keywords, you must use the LSIGraph tool.
It’s free and provides a good list of common terms for your search. But this tool offers 20 keyword searches per day if you provide your email address, without that 3.
Keyword Sheeter is another free alternative to keywords everywhere. By using this tool you can get a very long list of keyword ideas for keyword research.
Just enter your keyword and hit on “Sheet Keywords”. It will start generating keyword ideas.
Answer the Public finds keywords using Google and Bing search and predicts the best keyword for you. Its interface is very easy to use that comes with fantastic visualization.
Soovle is a very popular keyword research tool. Its interface is also very easy to use. This tool suggests keyword from Google, Amazon, Yahoo and many other search engines.
FAQs About Keywords Everywhere Alternatives
Keyword browser extensions vs keyword tools: what’s the difference?
Keyword browser extensions help you discover related keywords quickly while searching for anything on Google. So you can find tons of keyword suggestions without even leaving Google search. They give you keyword suggestions in Google search.
Whereas for the keyword tool, you will need to visit the website to do keyword research. However, it provides deeper keyword data than browser extensions.
What are the best free alternatives to Keywords Everywhere?
Above, I have listed some of the best keywords Everywhere alternatives. But you can try these alternative extensions of keyword everywhere:
- WMS Everywhere
- Ubersuggest chrome extension
- Keyword Surfer
How to use free browser extensions for keyword research?
Browser extensions are extremely easy to find keyword ideas. You just need to type your keyword and press enter, it will show you instant keyword metrics such as search volume, keywords suggestions, related terms etc.
And now it’s your turn! Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!