Are you looking for the best office app for android? We use the Office application for various purposes, including drafting documents, making spreadsheets, presentations and so on. In addition, these apps actually provide the highest security for your documents as they are integrated with clouds.
There are lots of office apps available in play store, you have to choose the best office suite for Android according to your personal needs. Here are some of the best office suite apps for Android devices.
Best Office Suite Apps for Android
Microsoft Office is one of the best office apps for Android and comes with apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. You can create, edit, view, share documents, presentations and charts. This office suite has amazing layouts, templates and collaboration capabilities. You can share your data and also keep it secure on cloud storage.
- Create docs, assignments, letters, blogs, scripts, notes, resumes and more with beautifully designed modern templates.
- Editing with rich formatting and layout.
- Read docs, letters, PDFs, scripts, and more on your device with Reading View.
- Edit documents from PDFs by converting to and from Word documents.
- PDF file conversion: save as PDF after editing and share your PDF file with a few taps.
- Provides a powerful and highly customizable experience in PowerPoint, creating presentations.
- Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting, or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
- Use data analysis tools and familiar formulas to run calculations.
- and many more features…
AndrOpen Office is a powerful and complete office suite for OpenDocument format. You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using the full features of OpenOffice. It supports various file formats. AndrOpen Office is an office suite of 5 components:
- Writer (a word processor)
- Calc (spreadsheet / worksheet)
- Impress (presentation graphics)
- Draw (drawing)
- Math (equation editor)
It comes with the following features:
- View / edit / insert / export docs
- Export / Import PDF
- High fidelity
- Formatting paragraphs
- Support for embedded object
- Save docs to extensive file formats
- Support for password
- Support for macro
- Support for Google Drive / Box (Android 4.4+)
- Support for Dropbox / OneDrive / NAS / WebDAV (Paid version only)
- Support for the spell checker, hyphenator, thesaurus
This app has some amazing features such as in creating, viewing and editing presentations, spreadsheets and more. It has options for connecting to multiple cloud storage and allows to view, edit, and create Microsoft® Office files & view Adobe PDF® files on your Android smartphone.
Overall Suite Features:
- Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
- View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2016).
- View PDF files.
- Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services*, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application*.
- Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
- File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)..
Word To Go Features:
- Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline and highlight text.
- High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks.
- Change paragraph alignment.
- Edit bullets & numbering.
- Find & replace.
- View Tracked Changes.
- Word count.
- Open password-protected Word 97-2016 files*.
Sheet To Go Features:
- Freeze panes.
- Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options.
- 111 functions supported.
- Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns.
- Rename, insert, and delete worksheets.
- Find/find next.
- View charts.
- Open password protected Excel 97-2016 files*.
Slideshow To Go Features:
- Effortlessly “flick” through slides.
- Rehearse timing.
- View speaker notes.
- Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets.
- Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2016 files*.
Pdf To Go Features:
- High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options.
- Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width.
- Open password-protected PDFs*.
OfficeSuite is a feature-packed solution for personal or professional use on mobile devices. This office suite comes with all the features that you need to read, edit, and create Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDFs.
Documents, Spreadsheets & Presentations
- Powerful applications packed with helpful tools to handle any task.
- All the advanced features you need – format painter, track changes, conditional formatting, formulas, presentation mode and much more.
- Familiar desktop-inspired feel that you know and love.
- Export Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents to PDF.
- Advanced security options.
Advanced PDF management
- Open, view & annotate PDFs.
- Work with fillable forms.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
- Enhanced security and permissions management.
- Convert PDF documents to Word, Excel or ePub.
Designed for work on the go
- Integrated cloud storage for easy access to files – get 5GB free on our MobiDrive cloud or link your existing Google Drive, OneDrive, Box or Dropbox accounts.
- Cross-platform capabilities linking your Windows PC with all your Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Compatibility with popular file formats – Microsoft, OpenOffice, Apple’s iWork and hundreds more.
- Practical and user-friendly interface optimized for the latest Android version.
Premium benefits include:
- 50GB storage on MobiDrive.
- Unlimited PDF conversions.
- Unlock 20+ advanced features.
- Use Premium on 2 mobile devices & 1 Windows PC.
- No ads.
- Priority support.
Polaris Office is an all-in-one complete Office Suite compatible with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDF. You can open, edit and save all types of office files such as word, excel and PowerPoint.
It comes with the following features:
- Fully Compatible with Microsoft Office, PDF Reader & Converter.
- Supported File Formats : DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, TXT, HWP, ODT and PDF.
- (NEW) Now support CSV format.
- Supporting 18 global languages including English, French, Arabic, Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, etc.
- Polaris has a default cloud but also available other cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive.
WPS Office is another great all-in-one office suite that integrates Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, Forms, as well as Cloud Storage, Template Gallery, and Online Editing & Sharing. Also, This Office suite app perfectly works with Google Classroom, Zoom, Slack & Google Drive, makes your online work and study more efficient & stable.
Provides following features:
- Compatible with MS Office 365( Word, PowerPoint, Excel ), Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Adobe PDF and OpenOffice.
- Integrate with Document, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and PDF.
- Free PDF Reader, makes it possible to open, view, share and comment on PDFs anywhere and on any devices.
- Free to convert all office docs ( word, text, Excel, PowerPoint, doc ) to PDFs.
- Scan paper docs / turn images to PDFs.
- Support PDF Signature, PDF Extract/Split, PDF Merge, PDF to Word/Excel/PPT.
- Easily add and remove watermarks in PDFs.
- Dozens of layouts, animation, and transition effects.
- Create PowerPoint using WIFI, NFC, DLNA, and Miracast.
- Touch controlled laser pointer, Ink feature lets you draw on slides while in presentation mode.
- Powerful sheets & Forms on your Android device – Predefined formulas make you do basic data and digital operation more conveniently.
- Automatically save docs to the clouds: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, and OneDrive.
SmartOffice is an intuitive, easy-to-use document editing application. You can easily view, edit, create, presentation & allow to share MS Office documents directly on your mobile devices.
Common Features Across All Formats
- View, edit, create, share, save & print MS Office documents quickly and securely.
- Pre-designed templates to add new document creation.
- Open & save documents to the cloud: Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive.
- Full-screen viewing mode.
- Dark mode content support.
- Indent, align, bullets, numbering.
- Insert images, shapes, graphics.
- Support for tables, shapes, charts (display).
- Reflow mode for easier reading on a small device.
- Edit footnotes and endnotes (docx).
- Text, paragraph, & content formatting.
- Insert images, shapes, and graphics.
- Slide management & reordering.
- Slide transition support.
- Present directly from your mobile device or through a projector.
- Formatting Options: Cell size/alignments, cell/column/row insert & delete.
- Cell Types: Numeric, date, time, currency, fraction, percentage, scientific, & more.
- Add & delete worksheets.
- Chart display & a wide range of formulas.
- View, annotate, highlight and share PDF documents.
- Convert, export, save Office documents to PDF format.
If I missed any of the best office apps for Android, tell me about them in the comments! You can also click check out more Android app.
- 9 Best Screen Recorder Apps For Android
- 9 Best Voice Recorder Apps for Android
- 8 Best File Transfer App for Android to PC
- Top 10 Best Security Apps for Android Phone
- 12 Best Photo Recovery Apps for Android
- 9 Best Video Editing App for Android
- 17 Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Top 10 Best Launcher for Android Phones