Are you looking for the best PDF reader for Android?
The PDF reader app is the most important app that should be on every device. These apps include various functions such as viewing PDF files, creating PDF forms and editing PDF documents.
Here I have compiled a list of the best easy-to-use PDF reader app for Android that you can try out today.
Best PDF Reader Apps for Android
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the world’s most trusted free PDF reader app. You can save your files online and read them anywhere. This app allows you to view, share, annotate and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
- Allows to open and view PDFs files.
- Print documents directly from your device.
- Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
- Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
- Share Pdfs and Collaborate.
- Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
- Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
- Allows editing text and images directly in your PDF.
- Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
- E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
- Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
- Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
- Work With Scanned Documents
- Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
- Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
Xodo is an all-in-one PDF reader app. With Xodo, you can read, annotate, sign, and share PDFs and fill in PDF forms. You can sync your pdf file with Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
- Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation.
- Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text, and more.
- Auto-sync your PDF edits with Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF.
- Annotate PDFs with others in real time.
- Fill PDF forms and sign documents.
- Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations.
- Tabs allow you to quickly work across multiple PDF documents
- Crop pages to fit content precisely on small screens
Are you looking for a PDF editor? Try Foxit PDF Editor. This is an easy-to-use PDF editor which allows you to view and annotate PDF files on Android devices. The Foxit PDF Editor also offers advanced features based on subscription, including export PDF, edit PDF, and protect PDF, etc.
- Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
- No long waits to open PDFs.
- Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
- Collaborative: full control of your content.
- Reflow PDF files for easy viewing.
- Search for text within your PDF document.
- Supports tabbed document interface (for tablet only).
- Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s).
- Add annotations and stamps to PDF files.
- Create PDFs from Microsoft Office, image, text, and HTML files.
- Scan and convert paper documents to PDFs.
- Insert audios, videos, or hyperlinks to PDFs.
- Add/edit text and image objects in PDFs.
- Fill out and save PDF forms.
- Add handwritten signatures to PDFs.
Fast Scanner can quickly scan your document, then print or email them as multiple pages PDF or JPEG files. Moreover, you can save the PDF files on your device or open them in other apps.
- Fast Scanner scans any type of document.
- Export to PDF file.
- Just scan any documents and tap the “Send” button.
- Fast Scanner is optimized to run very fast.
- Fast Scanner supports a lot of image editing options so you can make the scanned images as easy to read as possible.
- Scans are saved to your device as images or PDFs.
Librera Reader is a light-weight and free book reading app that supports almost any e-book format: PDF, EPUB, EPUB3, MOBI, DJVU, FB2, FB2.ZIP, TXT, RTF, AZW, AZW3, HTML, ODT, XPS, CBZ, CBR, TIFF, PDB, MHT and OPDS Catalgos.
This PDF reader app comes with a feature-rich and highly customizable interface and most comfortable reading experience.
- Modern reading design.
- PDF reader and PDF viewer.
- Change theme and accent colors.
- Book display as a list or grid.
- Change the size and look of book covers.
- Add and remove folders.
- Change background and font colors.
- Solid and textured backgrounds.
Microsoft Word lets you create, read, edit, and share your files quickly and easily. The app also supports PDF files. You can open PDFs and view them.
- Read docs, letters, PDFs, scripts, and more on your device.
- Editing with rich formatting and layout.
- PDF file conversion: save as PDF after editing and share your PDF file with a few taps.
Moon+ Reader is one of the most popular e-book readers. It comes with tons of features like theming support, tons of visual options, auto-scroll, intelligent paragraphs, dual page mode, and more. The app supports formats like EPUB, PDF, DJVU, AZW3, MOBI, FB2, PRC, CHM, CBZ, CBR, UMD, DOCX, ODT, RTF, TXT, HTML, MD(MarkDown), WEBP, RAR, ZIP or OPDS.
- Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
- 10+ themes embedded, including Day & Night mode switcher.
- Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
- 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
- Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
- Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
OfficeSuite combines all the features that you need to read, edit, and create Word docs, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDFs. It is the richest and most feature-packed solution for personal or professional use on mobile devices.
- PDF docs reader.
- PDF files editor.
- PDF documents filler.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
- Export Word docs, Excel sheets, PowerPoint slides to PDF with PDF converter.
- Integrated cloud storage for easy access to files.
- Compatibility with popular file formats – Microsoft docs, Google docs, OpenOffice, Apple’s iWork and hundreds more.
WPS Office is an all-in-one office suite that integrates Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, Forms, Cloud Storage, Online Editing, Template Library and Sharing. In addition, WPS Office can work perfectly with Google Classroom, Zoom, Slack and Google Drive.
- Free PDF reader that can open, view, share and comment.
- Convert all Office documents (Word, Text, Excel, PowerPoint, doc) to PDF.
- Scan paper documents/convert images to PDF.
- Support PDF annotation.
- Support PDF signature, PDF extraction/split, PDF merge, PDF to Word/Excel/PPT.
- Easily add and delete watermarks in PDF.
With the apps listed above, you can quickly read and write PDF documents on your Android device. If you regularly use PDF form or read PDF books, then one of these PDF reader apps will help in reading them comfortably.
If I missed any of the best PDF readers for Android, let me know in the comments box! Find this list useful, don’t forget to share it!
TRY SOME MORE APP LISTS: