Are you looking for the best screen mirroring apps for Android?
Some people prefer screen mirroring for streaming and some use it for technical support. No matter what your reason is, there is plenty of screen mirroring apps on the Google play store to mirror your screen to other devices.
Here I have compiled a list of the screen mirroring apps for Android. Find out which apps below might fit your needs.
Let’s check out the best of our favourite screen mirroring apps for Android …!
Brief Descriptions of The Content
Best Screen Mirroring Apps for Android
Chrome Remote Desktop is one of the more popular screen mirroring apps developed by Google. It let you mirror your phone screen on a computer remotely. It is built on Google’s secure infrastructure using the latest open web technologies like WebRTC, you can connect to your devices or share your screen with confidence.
- It’s fast, simple, and free.
- Secure connection – You can cast your devices with confidence.
- PIN used to authenticate devices.
Microsoft Remote Desktop app lets you connect your phone to a computer remotely. It provides a secure connection to your data and applications.
- Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
- Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
- Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
- Secure connection to your data and applications.
- High-quality video and audio streaming
TeamViewer is one of the most popular screen mirroring apps. You can connect remotely to another computer, smartphone or tablet. It connects in seconds to approved devices. The app is free for personal use. If you run a business, then you have to go for the payment option.
- Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices.
- Intuitive touch and control gestures.
- File transfer in both directions.
- Computers & Contacts management.
- Sound and HD video transmission in real-time.
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange.
Your Phone Companion is an excellent app by Microsoft that connects your phone to Windows. Once you link your Android phone and PC, you can view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls, and more all right on your PC.
- Make and receive calls from your PC.
- Manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC.
- Access your favorite mobile apps on your PC.
- Read and reply to text messages from your PC.
- Transfer files between your PC and phone.
- Copy and paste content between your PC and phone.
- Instantly access the photos on your phone from your PC.
Miracast app helps you cast android device screen to TV screen by Wireless. The app runs perfectly on Samsung, HTC, Sony phones, and more. It’s the fastest, most efficient way to screen mirror without downloading an extra app.
- Cast android screen to TV screen.
- Fastest, simple and most efficient.
- Your TV must support Wireless Display / Miracast.
LetsView is a free screen mirroring app that supports PC, Mac, Android, iOS and other smart devices. It allows you to mirror Android screen to PC or Mac efficiently. It can mirrors, record, and takes screenshots in a single interface.
- Allows you to stream the phone to PC/Mac with one click and display various files such as applications, videos, photos, and notes in real-time.
- Supports multiple mirroring protocols including Miracast and AirPlay, which allows you to mirror live streaming or wonderful videos to PC with audio.
- It offers you to display phone camera on a big screen.
- There are three available connection methods to connect your phone to the computer: Wifi, PIN code or QR code.
ApowerMirror is a powerful screen mirroring app that mirrors phones to PC, Mac, TV, and other mobile devices like phones or tablets. The app allows you to remotely control Android from a PC or Mac using your mouse and keyboard. Furthermore, it offers additional features for you to record screen, take a screenshot, add notes, and more.
- Mirror Android to PC with Audio.
- Screen mirroring Android to TV.
- Mirror phone to phone or tablet.
- Cast your computer screen to your Android and iOS devices and control your PC from your phone.
- Record & capture phone screen.
- While screen mirroring, you can send SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, or any other messages using the computer keyboard.
MirrorGo mirrors your Android device screen to PC seamlessly. This tool was created by one of the most trusted developers, WonderShare. You can connect your Android device to a PC via USB cable or Wi-Fi. Fully compatible with all of the Android applications available in the Google play store.
- Capture, record and share your Android screen.
- Receive Android notifications on PC.
- Drag and drop files to transfer photos, videos and more between Android devices and PC.
AnyDesk is one of the best screen mirroring apps that you can use to connect your Android device to a PC securely and seamlessly. It offers a wide range of functions such as best performance, high frame rates, low latency, file transfer, remote printing, and much more.
- Outstanding performance.
- File transfer.
- Remote printing.
- High frame rates, low latency.
- You can now control the remote device remotely.
Vysor lets you view and controls your Android on your computer. You can use apps, play games, and control your Android with your mouse and keyboard. If you are using a Chrome browser, you can download the browser extension version of the app.
- Vysor Share lets you share your Android on your computer.
- It provides a similar interface to LetsView and AnyDesk.
Live Screen is perfect for screen mirroring: if you would like to show your phone’s screen to other devices. Simply launch the app and open the displayed URL (or enter the IP address) in your favourite web browser in order to start the screen mirroring.
This app requires that your Android device and your computer are on the same WiFi network (or connected via the smartphone’s hotspot).
A screen and camera-sharing app that allows you to quickly share your screen or your camera to any device with a browser. You just need to click on a button to start sharing your screen or camera in seconds.
When you sharing your screen, you will be able to navigate to any webpage or web-accessible document using the built-in browser. You can also switch to any of your other apps to share them as well.
Screen Mirroring – Miracast for TV provides an easy shortcut and widget to use the Miracast external display screencasting feature. With this app, you can mirror your screen more easily or use the cast feature from supported applications.
This app allows you to scan and mirror your android phone or tab’s screen on smart TV or Display. Screen Stream Mirroring is the most powerful app for mirroring and broadcasting your Android screen and audio at real-time speed.
- Cast to TV and enjoy the best experience of watching videos and movies.
- Simple & fast connection with just a click.
- All media files supported, videos, photos, audios, PDFs, and more.
- Easily cast smartphone screen to big TV screen.
- Multiple Devices Supported.
- Provides secure connection.
- Free and stable screen mirroring for casting your screen into a larger screen.
Screen Mirroring with TV is the most powerful app for mirroring and broadcasting your Android screen and audio in real-time. Screen Mirroring with TV app scans and mirror your android phone or tab’s screen on smart TV. You can play video on Mobile screen and share mobile screen to TV and videocast on TV.
- Easily change resolution and density.
- Easy to enable/disable different profiles for different types of displays.
- Lock screen orientation to landscape.
- Disable device backlight and/or vibration – save battery while your device is connected (not compatible with all devices).
- Load profiles automatically when a display is connected.
Castto allows you to mirror your smartphone on the TV screen. You can easily access all of your games, photos, videos and other application on a big screen using this Screen Stream Mirroring (Castto) App. It provides you with a secure connection to protect your data, files and applications. Castto is simple and easy to use.
- Mirrors mobile screen to TV.
- Provides you with a secure connection.
- It helps you instantly stream movies, music and photos to your TV.
Screen Stream Mirroring is another most powerful app for mirroring and broadcasting your Android screen and audio. You can live broadcast everything to Twitch, Youtube Gaming, Facebook, Ustream, and any other internet popular streaming servers. You can also record it to video files.
- Mirroring, screen sharing with web browsers.
- Broadcasting to Twitch, Youtube (Youtube Gaming), Facebook Live, Ustream, and others.
- internal audio and microphone audio streaming.
- Screen drawing while mirroring.
- Compatible with Network Tethering (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB).
- Many settings to optimize performances.
ZipoApps’s Screen Mirror app is a free stable and fast screen sharing app. The app can cast a phone to a TV or other devices in your WiFi network. You can easily connect your device to any other android device and use the screen mirroring feature for instant screen sharing.
- Screen Mirroring requires that your Android device and your target device are on the same WiFi network.
- Screen Mirroring works great with Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Firefox, and Samsung MU Series.
- It is free stable and fast.
The Screen Mirroring Assistant app is an app to mirror your smartphone to your TV screen. The app allows to you play your favourite videos, movies and even play your mobile games on your TV screen. Not just that, the app can mirror your mobile phone to your non-smart TV through an external wireless display adapter.
- Watch movies, play games from your mobile device on the TV screen.
- Wireless mobile phone screen mirroring to smart TVs and Miracast dongles.
- Connect the Android device and the smart TV to the same WiFi network.
- In the case of non-smart TVs, use a miracast wireless display adapter like Chromecast or FireTV.
TV Smart View is a mirroring app for screencasting for smart TV like Samsung or LG without Wifi just by using dongles or adaptors. It provides an easy shortcut and widget to use the Miracast external display screencasting feature. Smart view TV is able to play games and videos and also photos.
Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV, helps you cast a small phone screen to a big TV screen in high quality and real-time speed. You can easily access all types of media files, including mobile games, photos, music, videos & E-books on the big screen.
- Cast smartphone screen to big TV screen stably.
- Simple & fast connection with just a click.
- Cast the mobile game to your big-screen TV.
- All media files supported, including photos, audios, E-books, PDFs, etc.
- Neat & clean user interface.
Smart View allows you to easily connect your device and TV. This app provides a secure connection to protect your data, files, and applications. The app is simple and easy to use. The app is useful for streaming movies, videos, access photos and apps on the TV screen. You can easily connect your Smartphone with your TV wirelessly.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Supports most of the video and audio file formats.
- You can share your device’s screen over WiFi and access it from a remote browser from any other device in your WiFi network.
- Provides a secure connection to protect your data.
Mirroring360 Sender allows you to mirror or cast your Android screen to Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Windows PC, Mac, or any other Android device wirelessly. It mirrors apps and games exactly as you see them on the screen. Mirroring360 Sender is also available on PC to mirror your PC screen to PC, Mac, and Android.
VNC® Viewer turns your phone into a remote desktop, giving you instant access to your Mac, Windows and Linux computers from your phone. You can view your computer’s desktop remotely, and control its mouse and keyboard as though you were sitting down in front of it. Just visit realvnc.com and download VNC Connect remote access software to computer.
- Connect with ease via our cloud service to a remote desktop.
- Backup and sync your connections between all your devices by signing in to VNC Viewer on each one.
- A scrolling bar above the virtual keyboard includes advanced keys such as Command/Windows.
- Support for Bluetooth keyboards and mouse.
SecondScreen is a screen mirroring that frequently connects Android devices to external displays. With SecondScreen, you can change your device’s resolution and density to fit your TV or monitor, and even turn your device’s backlight off, among several other features.
- Easily change resolution and density (DPI).
- Automatically enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi – quickly connect a keyboard, mouse, and/or game controller.
- Automatically enable Daydreams.
- Show desktop sites in Chrome by default – browse the real Web, on your TV.
- Lock screen orientation to landscape.
- Load profiles automatically when a display is connected.
- Home Screen shortcuts – launch a profile with one tap, without entering the app.
AirDroid is the best mobile device management suite which includes features like file transfer & management, screen mirroring, remote control, and receiving SMS notifications right from your computer.
- Enjoy fast file transferring without limitations.
- You can check up and manage photos, videos, music, apps, storage, and more on your devices.
- You can sync and upload your photos & videos to your PC.
- Mirror your Android devices to pc wirelessly.
- You can take full control of your Android devices, without rooting your devices.
- You can phone’s notifications & sms right from your computer.
- You can import phone numbers in bulk directly on the AirDroid desktop client and click to call for talking to your customers.
iMediaShare app allows you to share photos, videos, and music on any connected TV screen. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you. Just you need to choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
XCast allows casting online videos and all local videos, music and images to TV, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV or other DLNA Devices.
- Cast videos to tv.
- Easy to control TV with phone: pause, volume, forward/rewind, previous/next etc.
- Auto search for available cast devices & streaming devices.
- Identify video, audio, photo files on your device and SD Card automatically.
- Play media in shuffle, loop, repeat mode.
- Design for video cast, music cast & photo slideshow cast.
With the apps listed above, you can cast or mirror your device screen. Just you need to choose a screen mirroring app according to your needs. Also, let me know if your favourite screen mirroring app for Android is missing from this list. Hope you found this post useful and comprehensive!
More app list that you like:
- 15 Best Free Apps to Add Text to Photos
- 10 Best Phone Cleaner App for Android
- 8 Best video player apps for Android
- Best PDF Reader Apps for Android
- 9 Best Call Recording App for Android
- 11 Best Music Streaming Apps for Android
- 12 Best Photo Recovery Apps for Android
- 9 Best Camera Apps for Android
- 9 Best Voice Recorder Apps for Android