Are you looking for the best sleep tracker apps for Android? A good night’s rest is very important for any human being. People who do not get enough rest at night may not feel well during the day. That’s why many people use a sleep tracker app that helps to track how much sleep they get every night.
However, there are many best sleep tracker apps available on Google Play Store but they are not all good. Here I have compiled a list of the best sleep tracker apps for Android. Find out which apps below might fit your needs.
The best sleep tracker apps for Android
Alarm Clock Xtreme is an alarm clock app. This smart alarm clock includes features that prevent excessive snoozing and get you out of bed. It also has a sleep tracking feature that analyzes the quality as well as the quantity of your sleep. The app also comes with a built-in timer and stopwatch.
- Music alarm – choose your favorite music
- Gentle alarm with increasing volume
- Quick alarms
- Upcoming alarm notifications
- Random song alarm
- Solve math problem to snooze/disable
- Extra-large snooze button
- Nap alarm with countdown timer
- Decreasing snooze interval after every snooze
- Set a maximum number of snoozes
- Built-in Stopwatch
- Built-in Timer
- And much more!
BetterSleep is one of the best sleep tracker apps. This app helps you understand and improve your sleep with sleep tracking, premium sleep sounds and guided content. It includes sleep sounds, sleep stories, hypnotic content and more. It also records sounds and tracks nightly sound to find out more about your sleep quality. You can listen to lovely sounds by clicking on the Moon icon which can help you get a good sleep.
- Track your sleep, understand how it works and let us propose actionable ways to improve it.
- Learn about the science behind your unique sleep needs and discover your personal chronotype.
- Premium audio content: Sleep sounds, brainwaves, and white noise.
- Bedtime stories: Fairytale, Mystery, Sci-fi, Fantasy and more.
- Bedtime reminder: Consistent sleep times lead to more restful sleep.
- Timer: Stop the application after a set amount of time.
- Playlist: Choose your favorite content to create the perfect sleep time playlist.
Do I Snore or Grind is a simple sleep tracker app. This app records snoring and grinding sounds made during your sleep, you can listen to them the next morning. It filters and detects the teeth grinding and snoring sounds. You can choose if you want to record only snoring, grinding or both. It doesn’t track your sleep as deeply as other apps, but it can help fix some of the sleep problems you’re experiencing.
- Implemented Sleepcycle tracking.
- Find out if you snore more in deep sleep phase or light sleep phase.
- Snoring Sensitivity: now you can adjust the snoring sensitivity in the app.
- Snoring self tests: Find out what kind of snorer you are: Mouth/Nose or Tongue based snorer.
- Snoring Shop: Find the best snoring solution for you or your bed partner.
- Totally renewed UX design.
Google Fit is Google’s fitness tracking app. It tracks your activity, steps, calories, and even your sleep. You can get instant insights when you exercise and see real-time stats for your runs, walks, and bike rides. Google Fit uses your Android phone’s sensors or Wear OS by Google smartwatch’s heart rate sensors to record your speed, pace, route, and more. It can integrate with a ton of other services like Runkeeper, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Sleep as Android, and several types of fitness trackers.
- Track your activity, steps, calories, and even your sleep.
- Monitor your goals.
- Make all your movement count.
- Connect with your favorite apps and devices.
- Check in at anytime, from anywhere.
PrimeNap is also a very good sleep tracker and smart alarm app. In this, you get features like screen dimmer, sleep statistics, snore detection, sleep sounds and some extra stuff like a dream journal. The app provides detailed graphs, a sleep debt analysis chart, and alarm clock functionality. It works quite well.
- Free Sleep monitor / Sleep tracker
- Sleep debt analysis
- Smart alarm / sleep cycle alarm clock
- Gradual volume increase
- Snore detection
- Easy snooze using multitouch, add 5 minutes per finger
- Screen dimmer
- Red filter
- Dream journal
- Sleep stats for user-specified daily activities
- Sleep sounds
Sleep as Android is another great smart alarm clock and sleep cycle tracking app. It tracks your sleep cycle like normal. It also supports Android Wear, Pebble (RIP), and Galaxy Gear devices. Sleep cycle tracking with Smart Wake Up uses your phone or any of the supported wearables. The free version is a two-week free trial. After that, you have to pay for it.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone or any of the many supported wearables.
- Sonar: revolutionary contact-less ultrasonic sleep tracking.
- Wearable tracking supports: Wear OS, Galaxy/Gear (Tizen), Garmin (ConnectIQ), Mi Band + Amazfit.
- Sleep Score: complete evaluation of your sleep\’s quality made of: deficit, regularity, efficiency, sleep phases, snoring, oxygenation (SPO2), heart rate variability (HRV).
- Reliable and feature-rich alarm including bi-weekly and shift work schedules.
- Advanced AI-powered sound classification: Sleep talk recording, sickness detection, snoring detection and anti-snoring.
- Sleep respiration analysis with low breath rate alarm.
- Bedtime reminder and irregularity tracking helps you keep regular sleep schedule.
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification.
Sleep Cycle is another great sleep tracker app. You get limited features in the free version. It comes with sleep analysis, nightly sleep graphs, and various alarms. Simply download the app and start monitoring sleep patterns using your phone when your head hits the pillow at bedtime, to wake up in the morning with a smart alarm, or even during a nap.
- Custom analysis with patented sleep recorder technology, or accelerometer.
- Detailed daily sleep tracker statistics and graphs.
- Carefully selected alarm melodies.
- Snooze by shaking or double tapping the phone lightly. Nothing needed under your pillow.
- Customisable wake-up window. From instant (regular alarm clock), up to 90 minutes.
- Compare your data to world sleep statistics.
- View historical data on your own snoring patterns.
- Access a library of relaxing sleep sounds, stories and music to aid with mindfulness
- Analyse how events such as drinking coffee, stress, working out, or eating late affect your sleep quality.
SnoreLab is one of the more unique sleep tracker apps. It records and tracks your snoring. The app measures how loud your snoring is and tracks it over time. It also measures the intensity, frequency, and more.
- Advanced snore detection algorithms.
- Records sound samples of your snoring.
- Measures snoring intensity (Snore Score).
- Compares snoring across nights.
- Tests the effectiveness of any snoring remedies that you use.
- Measures the impact of factors such as drinking alcohol on your snoring.
- Records sleep statistics.
- Optional full-night recording mode.
- Email sound files.
- Provides information about snoring remedies.
- Easy to use, no calibration needed.
Sleep Tracker is your personal sleep cycle monitor, snore recorder, and sleep sound provider. With it, you can find whatever you wish to know about your sleep patterns, check out your snoring and dream talks, and customize the smart alarm to relieve sleep issues and aid your sleep.
- Well-designed Features.
- View sleep cycles records.
- Listen to night voices.
- Aid sleep with relaxing sounds.
- Customize smart alarm.
- Write down sleep notes & wake-up mood.
Sleep better, relax & meditate with Sleep Theory, a healthy sleep app. You can track sleep using your phone from bedtime to morning and start your day feeling energized with an intelligent alarm clock and sleep tracker. The app offers to listen to soothing sleep sounds and relaxing melodies to help you fall asleep faster and sleep better.
- Track Your Sleep Cycles.
- Get Your Sleep Score.
- Smart Alarm Clock.
- Long-Term Sleep Analysis &sleep tracker trends.
- Develop A Healthy Sleep Schedule.
- Smart Reminder For Bedtime.
- Bluelight Filter.
- Beautiful widgets.
SleepScore is also a very good sleep tracker apps. You can use your phone to monitor your sleep cycles, get advice and insights, and ultimately improve your sleep. You can also use this app for sleep tracking.
- Your daily SleepScore rated from 0 –100.
- The 4 stages of your sleep, including light, deep, REM, and your awakenings.
- A smart alarm clock designed to gently wake you at the ideal time in your sleep cycle.
- Simple ways to improve each of the 4 stages.
- Personalized, science-based insights informed by the world’s top sleep experts.
- A comprehensive sleep report to share with your doctor if you wish.
Sleep Booster is a perfect sleep solution for those who like to fall asleep easily and wake up energized with the help of special breathing techniques, meditation sessions, calming sounds and refreshing alarm melodies. Unlike sleeping pills, it helps to eliminate the underlying causes of sleeping problems and develop better sleep habits.
- 10+ sleep boosting sounds that let you fall asleep easily without waking up at night.
- 30+ relaxing meditations for a better night’s sleep.
- 10+ specially designed refreshing alarm melodies that wake you up gently.
- Special breathing technique to unwind your mind before sleep.
- Sleep quality assessment used for all-inclusive individual sleeping solutions.
- Adjusting sleeping schedule.
Hope this list helps you find the best sleep tracker apps for Android? If I missed any sleep tracker apps, let me know in the comments box! Find this list useful, don’t forget to share it!
More app lists that you like:
- 15 Best Free Apps to Add Text to Photos
- The Best Sticker Maker App for Android
- 10 Best Phone Cleaner App for Android
- 9 Best Call Recording App for Android
- 11 Best Music Streaming Apps for Android
- 12 Best Photo Recovery Apps for Android
- 27 Best Screen Mirroring Apps for Android
- 22 Best Camera Apps for Android
- Top 17 Best Video Editing App for Android