Are you looking Best Blogging Tools? Blogging is on the way to becoming a business. Every blogger wants to make his blog professional but many things are needed for it like website logo, Templates, images etc.
In this tutorial, I’m going to share some of the best blogging tools that can help make your blog professional and successful.
50+ Best Blogging Tools
If you are a blogger then this article is very important for you. Here, I’ll share 50+ best blogging tools that help to grow your blog rapidly and make your blogging journey easier and better.
Here is the list of blogging tools for beginners and professional,
1. For Images
- Pixabay: You can get great images at free in Pixabay. In it, you can get images related to animal, beauty, business, technology, emotions etc.
- Flickr: Here, you can get good quality images and impress your visitors by putting them on your blog.
- Pexels: 50 new photos are uploaded daily in Pexels. You can download High-Quality Images in Free from it. One good thing is that you can also upload your own photo to this website.
- SplitShire: You will find good images and free stock photos.
2. For Website Logo
You can design free logo and infographics for your blog by using these websites. It is very easy to use.
- Logomakr: Logomakr website is great and offers 100% free logo design. With Logomakr, you can create an attractive logo for your blog easily.
- Logomaker: It is another very popular Logomaker website. It offers good services to visitors by updating the logo.
- Squarespace: Squarespace is the most popular website to create a logo. Here, you can get a new logo design.
- LogoGarden: Most businessmen use Logogarden. Here you can create the free company logo.
- GraphicSprings: To create a logo for the blog, this website provides free logos.
- Canva: It is a graphic design website that helps to create beautiful designs with drag-drop feature. Here, you can easily create eye-catching images without graphic design experience. It comes with too many features.
3. Video or Screen recording Tools
When you create a video for your post and YouTube channels So you need good tools. These are some tools that help to create free videos for your blog and YouTube channel.
- Camtasia: It is created by TechSmith. Camtasia is available in $ 299 But you can take 30 days free trial. It is a very useful software It comes with many unique tools that are not available in other software.
- CamStudio: With CamStudio software, you can record the screen free.
- Flixpress: It gives two options to Create Video – Text and Images. Using it you can make a high-quality video for your business, YouTube channel, special occasion, or fun.
- Intro Maker: With this tool, you can create your own Short intro video and upload it to the YouTube channel.
- Jing: It is a great tool for adding basic visual elements to your online conversations made by TechSmith. You can download it for free.
4. WordPress Theme
If you are looking for a great WordPress theme for your blog. You can download by visiting the following sites.
- Mythemeshop: You can find a good looking theme on this for free. In addition, it has many popular WordPress plugins that help to make your blog professional.
- StudioPress: StudioPress helps you build amazing WordPress Sites. It provides the world’s popular Genesis framework.
- Elegant Themes: It Provides Divi WordPress Themes with Visual Drag & Drop Technology. It is the most popular Premium WordPress Theme in the world
- ThemeIsle: It offers many popular free themes that you can install on your site.
- WooThemes: If you want to start an e-commerce site, download themes from here.
- Themify: It provides the most powerful & flexible WordPress theme suitable for most general sites and e-commerce.
More resource on WordPress Theme
- Free vs Premium WordPress Themes
- 10+ Best Free Multipurpose WordPress Theme
- 15+ Best Free Responsive WordPress Themes
- 10+ Best WordPress Themes for Business
- 10 Best SEO friendly WordPress themes
5. SEO Tools
If you are searching for free keyword research tools for your blog then don’t worry. Here we have listed the best keyword research tools that you can use to find good keywords.
- Google Keyword Planner Tool: Simple, Free and favorite Tool to find the Best Keyword.
- LongTailPro: Longtailpro is the fastest way to find useful Keyword in a short time.
- Market Samurai: Market Samurai is a Product of Noble Samurai. With its tool, you can easily discover the best keywords and your competitor’s weaknesses.
- HitTail: It finds best long tail keywords for website owners, bloggers, and marketers who want to increase traffic from Google and other search engines.
- Google Trends: Explore trending search
Also check out: Best SEO Tools You Must Try
6. Best SEO Analytics tools
- Google Webmaster Tool: Webmaster Tools is World’s Best Tool. It’s made by Google.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs helps to grow your search traffic and also helps to learn why your competitors are ranking so high and what you need to do to outrank them.
- Majestic: It offers great detail about domain/URL. Its site explorer feature shows inbound link and site summary data.
- Alexa: You can check the traffic and rank of your site on Alexa.
- Moz: You can check Domain authority, inbound links, Spam score, External links many more.
- SEMrush: It is a powerful and versatile competitive intelligence tool for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research
7. Blogging Platform
- Blogger: Blogger is a free service made by Google. On this, you can create a free blog without any investment.
- WordPress: It is a very popular blogging platform among bloggers. You can make a free blog on WordPress.com or you can also create self-hosted blogs onWordPress.org.
- Weebly: Weebly is a great platform for creating a website. I would recommend, if you do not like Blogger, you can choose Weebly.
- Website Builder: It Offers free Domain and also gives Free Business Email.
- IM Creator: IM Creator is a new way to create a website and It has a lot of customization features for site designing.
8. Best Blog Analytics Tools
- Google Analytics: World’s Famous Web Analytics Tool. It allows you to view real-time analytics for your site. How much time spend on the site, Where do they come from and Which page was viewed on the site etc.
- Clicky: It is the best way to monitor and analyze your blog or web site’s traffic in real time.
- Hubspot: Hubspot is a Marketing Software. It works great to see the Marketing Performance.
9. Best Web Optimization Tools
- Pingdom: With the help of Pingdom, we can see site speed and also suggest how to make faster.
- GTmetrix: Another great tool that analyzes your page’s speed and performance.
- Google Page Speed: It also checks website loading speed provided by Google.
- Broken link check: You can check your websites and blogs for dead links/ broken links.
- Browsershots: It checks that your blog works well on all browsers.
10. E-Mail Marketing Tool
- Customer.io: With its help, you can send email to 10,000 people at the same time.
- Aweber: This site is highly useful for the Blogger and Business site. It is affordable and easy to use
- MailChimp: It is a very popular email marketing tool. MailChimp is a great site according to marketing tools.
- Campaignmonitor: It creates, send, and optimize your email marketing campaigns and attract your Subscriber.
- Feedburner: Feedburner is Google’s service. It works like push notification. By activating it, you can grow visitors to your blog.
- Mad Mimi Email Marketing: It makes simple to send HTML email newsletters, grow your subscribers and manage your email list.
These are some of the best blogging tools that can make you professional in blogging and make your blog accessible. This list is not fully completed yet. If you know about any good tools, tell in the comment box and help to complete it.
Like these Best Blogging Tools? Don’t forget to share it!