Are you looking for the best video conferencing apps for Android?
Although it is possible to do almost everything on Android. And with Android phones, it’s easier than ever to get everyone involved in meetings. In the earlier days, there were not many options for video conferencing and most of them were very expensive, and the video quality was not really good.
However, there are a lot of video calling apps available in the play store but video conferencing requires extra with video chat, support a bunch of people and some other tools as well.
If you looking stable and reliable video conferencing app for business meetings, then you are at the right place. Here I have compiled a list of the best video conferencing apps for Android. Find out which apps below might fit your needs.
Brief Descriptions of The Content
The Best Video Conferencing Apps for Android
There are lots of video conferencing apps on the google play store but they are not all good. Here below are the best video conferencing apps for Android.
Google Meet is a free service by Google. It supports up to 250 people with a high-quality video and audio quality. Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to Google Workspace customers. Now securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere with Google Meet.
- Meet safely – video meetings are encrypted in transit and continuously updated for added protection.
- invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization.
- Engage in meetings – engage on meetings without interrupting, through Q&A, Polls, and Hand Raise.
- Share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app.
- Share your screen – present documents, slides, and more during your conference call.
- With Google Workspace you can enjoy helpful features like live captions, breakout rooms, and noise cancellation to make meetings more productive.
Microsoft Teams is another most popular and best video conferencing apps that supports up to 300 participants. You can chat 1-on-1 or in a group. You can video call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to a video call. The app supports GIFs, emojis, and message animations to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
- It supports up to 300 participants.
- Meet securely with teammates, family, and friends.
- Set up a video meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
- Chat 1-1 or in group chats with friends or colleagues. @mention people in chats to get their attention.
- Dedicated channels help create a focused workspace for important projects.
- Video call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to video call.
- GIFs, emojis, and message animations make it easier to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
- File sharing in chats makes it easier to coordinate on work assignments or personal projects.
- Cloud storage makes it easy to access shared documents and files on the go.
- Screenshare, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms to get most out of your work meetings.
ZOOM Cloud Meetings
ZOOM Cloud Meetings is also a very good video conferencing app. It supports up to 100 people in a single meeting. It’s super easy to use. Just install the free Zoom app, click on “New Meeting,” and invite up to 100 people to join you at meeting. Although its free version is limited, you can unlock advanced features by subscribing to it.
- Best video meeting quality.
- Easily join a meeting or start an instant meeting.
- Real-time whiteboard collaboration.
- Unlimited messaging with photos, files, and more.
- Create or join public and private chat channels.
- Make, receive, and manage phone calls.
- Safe driving mode while on the road.
GoToMeeting – Video Conferencing & Online Meetings
GoToMeeting is a new video conferencing app. It supports 15 people for meetings and for more people you need to upgrade. This is great for small businesses or small teams with high-quality video and audio quality.
- Join or host a meeting for free.
- Crystal clear full band VoIP audio or phone call.
- Video conference face to face.
- Share your full device screen with everyone in meeting.
- See all of your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
- Get alerts when a meeting is about to start.
- Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex Meetings are quite popular among business users with some great features. It is feature-rich, with various plans based on business size and needs. You can join a meeting with a single tap, customizable video layouts, and you can schedule meetings directly from the app. The video and audio quality is good with sharing, chat, and more.
- Join or host a meeting for free.
- Share your screen to everyone.
- Customizable video layouts and virtual backgrounds.
- Schedule meetings or playback recordings directly from your app.
- Hands-free voice commands with Google Assistant and Google Home Hub.
Did this list help you find the best video conferencing app for Android? If I missed any great video conferencing apps, let me know in the comments box! Find this list useful, don’t forget to share it!
Leave a Reply