Are you looking for the best video editor app for android phone?
While a large number of video editing software are available for PC, free video editor apps for Android smartphones are no less.
They come with tons of amazing features. Here, I have listed the best Android video editor apps which are free in the Play Store.
Best Video Editing App for Android
PowerDirector is the best video editor app for android that makes stunning, high-quality videos like professionals. It provides powerful editing tools (with monthly updates) and a simple intuitive interface.
You can create cinematic style movies, videos of your latest adventure, or combining clips to share exciting, memorable moments. PowerDirector is the perfect mobile editing app for you.
- Adjust the transparency, rotation, position, scale.
- Edit and export videos in up to 4K resolution.
- Speed adjustment.
- Fix shaky cam footage with video stabilizer.
- Replace background with green screen editor by using chroma-key.
- Create stunning double exposure effects from video overlays and blending-modes.
- Trim, splice and rotate videos with simple taps.
- Control brightness, color and saturation with precision.
- Combine pictures and video in one clip using the multi-timeline.
- Add text or animated titles to your video in seconds.
- Add voiceovers recorded on your mobile device a built-in editor.
Another best video editing app for android that make incredible videos on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook. KineMaster is easy-to-use and comes with powerful video editor tools. Furthermore, you can unlock even more professional tool presets with KineMaster Premium and remove the watermark and ads.
- Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting.
- Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images.
- Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more.
- Reverse your videos.
- Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects.
- Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects.
- Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video.
- The KineMaster Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly.
- Speed control for time-lapse and slow-motion effects.
- EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio.
- Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS.
- Apply different color filters to make your video stand out.
VivaVideo is a free video editor app. It provides video editing features: cut video, trim video, crop video, merge video, edit video with music, add stickers to video, add text to video, and more.
- Provide a variety of video editing features, such as cut, crop, merge, copy, paste and more.
- Edit videos with transitions, edit video with music, combine videos clips, make video longer.
- Many video editing effects: transitions for edits, glitch video effect. Free video editing app & PRO video editor with music, photo and text.
- Cut video / Trim video / Merge video / Split video in timeline, or multi-split videos into several clips.
- Crop video without losing quality. Easy-to-use free video cutter and editor for YouTube.
- Create blur backgrounds for your videos and photos.
- Text on video with font and style.
- Export video/movie in 720p, Full HD 1080p and 4K.
- Provides most up-to-date music.
Film Maker is a free video editor & movie video maker app for both professionals and beginners. This app provides the most useful video editing features that other top pro video editor and slideshow maker apps have.
- Editing features like combining clips to share, capturing exciting moments & cut.
- Free video Intro templates.
- Edit videos with popular Shake video effect, Glitch, lumafx & more.
- Speed controller.
- Provide 50+ text animation presets.
- Video Filters & Video Transition: Lightwave, movie, retro, selfie, and 50+ fabulous filters available for choice. Camera movement and other 50+ transitions to be added between video clips.
- Rotate video, crop video, compress, and combine videos without losing quality.
- Export video in 720p, 1080p, 4K (some devices).
- Replace the background using chroma key.
VideoShow is another best video editor app for android, provides excellent video editing features. With its help, it is easy and fun to make meme, create photos, pictures, music, videos or slide shows with stickers and add sound. It provides tons of video editing features like cut video, trim video, crop video, merge video, edit video with music, and more.
- You can edit, merge, trim, split, reverse, duplicate, rotate, blur, collage clips, or videos.
- Zoom in and out.
- Use fast motion/slow motion for every video clip.
- Add your own voice or sound effects to video.
- Reverse your videos.
- Export video HD.
- Hundreds of free music all fully licensed.
Quik is also a very good app for video editing. Just choose your favorite photos and video clips then let Quik work its magic. In seconds, it finds great moments, adds beautiful transitions and effects, and syncs everything to the beat of the music. You can customize your story with text, music and easily share it.
- Add up to 75 photos and video clips from your Gallery.
- Choose from 23 themes, each with transitions and graphics designed for any occasion.
- Adjust the font, filters and graphics to fit your style.
- Easily reorder, trim and rotate photos and video clips.
- Personalize your story with text overlays and title slides.
- Speed controller.
- Choose from more than 100 free songs or use a song from your own collection.
- Save videos in gorgeous HD 1080p or 720p—even in buttery-smooth 60 fps.
FilmoraGo is an easy-to-Android video editor app that comes with tons of features like trimming, cutting, adding themes, music, etc. You can also make square 1:1 videos for Instagram, 16:9 videos for Youtube, create reverse videos, add transitions, slow motion, text to your video.
- Trim and split videos.
- Adjust Video Speed / Volume / Mute.
- Volume controls.
- Adjust Clips Sequence.
- Rearrange clips.
- Tons of Tracks / Sound Effects.
- Add Texts or Stickers On Video or Photo.
- Adjust Brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
- Add colorful borders.
Funimate is the most fun video editor app for creating awesome music video clips, fan edit videos, lip-sync videos, slow-motion videos, and more.
This app has over 100 advanced video effects that are designed to be a perfect match for editing short videos. It is perfect for creating fun videos easily.
- You can try more than 100 advanced video effects.
- Create your own effect.
- Add your favorite music to videos.
- Add emoji, stickers and text to video.
- Video Merger, Cut & Trim.
- Edit and Crop videos.
- A dedicated Funimate video community.
Magisto is a great video editor app that helps you make an excellent video without much effort. Just select one or more video clips and add song, the app will automatically create a video in a few minutes.
- Create beautiful moving photo slideshows or video collages.
- Edit your clips: cut, trim, merge and reorder.
- Customize your video by adding text, choosing fonts, changing orientation and using different colors.
That’s it…In this article, I have listed the most popular and best video editing app for android. You can download anyone as per your choice. If I missed any best video editor app that deserves this list, tell me about them in the comments!
Did you find this list of 10 best video editing apps for android to be helpful? Share your reviews in the comments.
HERE ARE SOME MORE APP LISTS: