Are you looking best voice recorder apps for your Android phone? However, all Android phones come with a pre-loaded sound recording app but they provide fairly basic functionality.
In this article, I’ve listed the best voice recorder apps for Android who want advanced tweaks and features while recording audio.
Here are the 10 best voice recorder apps for Android
As the app name suggests it is a voice recorder app and makes voice recording easy. Just need to launch the app and hit the mic button to start a new audio recording. You can also change the file type of audio recording. It also has widget support. It also has a pro version that includes support for stereo recording, Bluetooth microphone support, and more.
- Record to high-quality.
- Quickly start a new recording with widgets and shortcuts, and record in the background.
- Share recordings easily through email or your favorite app, or set one of them as a ringtone.
- Android Wear support – record from your smartwatch.
- Light and dark themes, and many other cool features.
This is a very good audio recording app for Android. It provides all the features and tools you need for high-quality recording. You can choose from a variety of file formats like MP3, FLAC, WAV, OGG, and M4A. The app allows you cloud integration to easily upload to Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- The app allows you cloud integration to easily upload to Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- Cloud upload integration (Pro) support for Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, Yandex Disk, FTP, WebDav, Auto email.
- Adding notes while listening or recording.
- Audio converter to cut and save parts from the recording
- Playback speed controller.
- Sample and bitrate options for better control of recording quality.
- Dedicated pause recording button.
- Dedicated discard recording button.
- Recording widget and shortcut for quick and easy access.
Dolby On is a new and powerful audio recording app. The app offers a variety of effects and filters to improve sound quality: noise reduction, limiting, spatial audio, EQ, and more. It is completely free even without any advertisements and is one of the truly great free voice recorder apps.
- Clear up and improve your audio quality with noise reduction, de-essing, and a fade in/out.
- Shape your audio and video recording with Dolby’s unique Dynamic EQ and spatial audio for tone and space.
- Optimize volume of your song recording.
- Customize your voice memo, music memo, or video recording with free music studio audio effects and vocal editor.
- Share voice or music recording to fans directly to Soundcloud, or export and share to social channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
Smart Recorder is another free and easy to use audio recorder for Android. It has been specifically designed for high-quality and long-time recording with a clean and simple user interface. It comes with all of the usual features such as cloud storage support, skipping silences in the track, sensitivity controls, adjustable sample rates, and more.
- Automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta).
- Live audio spectrum analyzer.
- Wave/PCM encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz).
- Recording in the background (even when a display is off).
- Save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control.
- Straightforward recordings list and many sharing options.
- Microphone gain calibration tool.
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder is one of the more powerful voice recorder apps available on the play store. It comes with feature-packed, customization options, and high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling. With the free version of the app, you can only record up to 10 minutes. Get the Pro version for unlimited recording length.
- Simple and Reliable.
- It records in MP3.
- The app automatically uploads recordings to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Quickly Start, pause and resume with Home Screen Widgets.
- Customize audio quality with a changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps. You can also record in WAV, OGG, M4A, and FLAC (experimental) formats.
Voice recorder app is totally free. It is simple and easy to use. You can reliably record your meetings, personal notes, speeches, lectures, songs. There are no time limits. The app continues recording from the background even while the phone’s screen is off and enables you to perform other tasks while the recording session is in progress.
- Record voice with high quality.
- Simple user interface, easy to use.
- Recording in mp3, Ogg format file.
- Stopping, pausing, or resuming a recording session is easy.
- Allows adjusting the sample rate.
- Microphone gain calibration tool.
- Live audio spectrum analyzer.
Music Maker Jam is an audio recording app for all music creators, whatever your level is. It’s easy to use and great for recording lyrics and music. You can also create or remix amazing beats and tracks using loops from a variety of genres including Trap, EDM, Hip-Hop, House, Pop, Rock, and more.
- Over 300 Mix Packs with more than 500,000 loops to make music.
- Change tempo and harmonies, arrange song parts and play around with spectacular real-time effects like reverb, stutter, delay, and more.
- Supports multi-channel recording.
- Offers advanced audio editing options.
- Remix tracks by simply shaking your smartphone or tablet.
- Record your voice and mix your vocals into your beats, then apply autotune like effects for ultimate results.
- Share your songs directly on Youtube, SoundCloud, Facebook, and other social networks.
Otter is a voice recorder for professionals. It records and takes meeting notes for you in real time. It provides basics recording, sharing, and playback and also includes a transcription service, cloud storage, cross-platform support.
- Makes collaboration on a single transcript easier.
- Its AI identifies different speakers automatically after the initial training.
- Allow users to export MP3 audio files.
- Compatible with the Call Recorder app.
RecForge II is a highly customizable voice recording app with support for different codecs, sample rates, bitrate, and mono/stereo options. The app supports several external microphones such as RODE SC6, iRig Mic, iRig Cast, etc. You can record in various formats, including MP3, M4a, Ogg, WMA, FLAC, Speex, and more.
- Highly customizable recorder (codec, samplerate, bitrate, mono / stereo).
- Use external microphone (RODE, iRig, …).
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control).
- Manual gain adjustment.
- Skip silences.
- Music speed changer : Adjust tempo, pitch, playing rate.
- Recording in mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac, speex and wav codec.
- Real-time monitoring (live audio spectrum analyzer).
So these are some of the best voice recording apps for Android, available for free on Google Play Store. You can download any one as per your choice. If I missed any best voice recorder apps for android that deserves this list, tell me about them in the comments!
Now it’s your turn…find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!
HERE ARE SOME MORE APP LISTS: