Do you want to change Language in Google Chrome browser? There are many such websites that we can access more than one language. If your browser is unable to change Language, you can manually change browser language. For this, you have to go to the Google language settings page. In this article, we will tell you how to change Language in Chrome browser.
How to change Language in Google Chrome step by step guide
So let’s start the article to change browser Language…..
1. To change Chrome Language, click on the main menu button, located in the top right corner of the Chrome browser which is displayed by Three Dots.
2. When you click on the menu button, a pop-up will appear in front of you, in which you have to click on “Settings”.
3. Now a new page will open in front of you. Scroll down to this page and click on the “Advanced” option.
4. After clicking on the Advanced option, new options will open. Now scroll-down your page and go to the “Languages” section.
5. In the Chrome language settings section, you will see that English is the default language. To change Language in Google Chrome, click on the drop-down option and select the language of your choice.
If your preferred language is not visible in this language list, then click on “Add languages”. Now the languages list will open in front of you.
6. Search your Chrome language and click on the “Add” button. Below you can see in the screenshot.
7. After adding your language, set it to the default language, click on the dots located on the right side of the language, and select “Display Google Chrome in this language” option. Then click on the “Relaunch” button.
Now, your Google Chrome language will change.
You can comment on any questions or suggestions related to this article.
If you like this article “How to change Language in Google Chrome”, please do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and facebook…..