Do you want to change the language in Google Chrome browser? There are many such websites that we can access more than one language. If your browser is unable to change Language, you can manually change it. For this, you have to go to the Google Chrome language settings page.
Today in this article, I will tell you how to change the language on Google Chrome.
So let’s get started…
How to Change Language on Google Chrome
1. To change Google Chrome language, click the main menu button located in the top right corner, which is displayed by three dots.
2. When you click on the menu button, a pop-up will open, in which you have to click on “Settings”.
3. A new page will open in front of you. Scroll down and click on the “Advanced” option.
4. After clicking on the Advanced option, new options will open again. Now scroll-down your page and click on “Languages”.
5. Here you will see English as the default language. To change it, click on the drop-down option and select the language of your choice.
If your language is not appearing in this list then you have to click on “Add languages“.
6. Here, search your language and click on the “Add” button. Below you can see in the screenshot.
7. After adding your language, to set it in the default language, click on the dots located on the right side of the language. And check “Display Google Chrome in this language” option. Then click on the “Relaunch” button.
Now, your Google Chrome language will change.
I hope this article helped change your Google Chrome language. You can comment for any type of question related to this article.
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!