how to change your name in facebook within 60 days
Let’s know that, How to change your name on facebook within 60 days. As we know, Facebook is the world’s Top Social Media Website. Every Facebook user wants That his Facebook profile is always unique and attractive. Just like, A name is the Main Part of Facebook Profile. When you want to rename your Facebook profile Then you change it from Facebook Setting. Then you feel the difficulty When you want to change your Facebook Profile Name before 60 days.
Nothing to worry about this, Today we are going to share such a trick. Through which you can also change name on facebook within 60 days
So Let’s Read, how to change FB name before 60 days ?
How to change your name on facebook within 60 days
To Change “FB name change before 60 days”, you have to follow the steps given below :
- First, you have to sign in to your Facebook Account.
- After logging in, go to Account Settings and click on the Edit Name option.
- Now enter your name. If you are changing your name again within 60 days Then you will see this Notification. You can’t change your name right now because you’ve already changed it within the last 60 days. Learn more.
- If you want to change the name on Facebook before 60 days. You have to follow the steps given below.
- After this, you will have to go to Report Compromised Account Service. Click here for this.
- Now enter your password here. And click on Continue button.
- Now Change Your Account Password. Do not change your Email Id, Mobile Number, and other Information.
- Now after this you will see a Name List Whom you have already changed. Now select one of these names and then click on Continue button.
- 9. Done!
With this help, you can change profile name in facebook by selecting any name from recently changed names but can not create new one.
If you like this trick “How to change your name on facebook within 60 days”, please do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and facebook…..