You must have heard the name of PayPal. Paypal account is used to make international payments and to get money from other countries. In this article, we will tell you What is PayPal and How to Create PayPal Account in India.
What is PayPal Account
PayPal is an oldest and trustworthy service that makes online payment easy. If you are a website owner, you can use PayPal to receive payment from the ad network. It has been running since 1998 and it is absolutely right for online business.
If you do online business or earn money from an online business then it is very important for you to have a PayPal account because most online websites use PayPal for payment.
So let’s know how to make PayPal account in India and What things are needed……
Required documents to create PayPal account India
- Email ID
- Bank Account
- PAN Card
- Dabit/Credit Card
- Mobile Number
How to Create PayPal Account in India Full Guide
Creating an account on Paypal is very easy and you can easily get a PayPal account by PayPal sign up. Follow the steps below to open PayPal account.
1. First, go to PayPal.com and click on the Sign-up.
2. Now, Select your account type “For Shoppers” or “For Business” and click on Next.
3. On the next page, you will need to enter Email ID and Password then Continue.
4. After clicking on Continue button a new page will open in front of you where you will need to enter your full details like name, date of birth, address etc. You can see the screenshots below.
After fill up, your details click on the Agree and Create Account.
5. In this page, you will need to enter your Credit or Debit card Number and details or you can also add your credit and debit card details later on.
6. After adding your credit or debit card, when you click on the Link Card, You will see on the top Your new PayPal account has been created!
How to Verify your New PayPal Account
When your account is created, the last step is to verify your PayPal account.
To Verify PayPal Account, you will receive a PayPal confirmation email on your email ID in which you will need to click on “Confirm Email Address”.
Now, a new page will open in front of you, here you will need to enter your PayPal account password.
After Confirm Email Address you will need to confirm your mobile number in the same way.
Now, Your new PayPal account has been created completely to send money and receive payments.
Benefits of using PayPal Account
- You can make an online payment without sharing your credit card details. This keeps your credit card secure.
- You can receive a payment from a foreign account.
- If you do not have a credit card, you can use Indian Debit Card for payment using PayPal.
- You can send money to foreign countries through PayPal. You can send money directly by creating an invoice for your client.
If there is any question or suggestion related to PayPal sign up, You can comment here.
Like What is PayPal and How to Create PayPal Account in India? Don’t forget to share it!