After start WordPress blog, the most important setup is to Create RSS Feed for WordPress Blog using Google Feedburner. Which tracks the performance of your blog.
Features of Google Feedburner :
- It is free and easy to Create WordPress RSS Feed
- It provides email newsletter features like free email subscription, email delivery time, and many more.
- If you use Feedburner to set up RSS feed, there is no limit to the number of subscribers.
- FeedBurner feeds can be monetized through Google Adsense.
When you start your new blog, create RSS feed for WordPress blog on the same day. Make RSS feed on your brand name.
In this article, we will learn to create RSS feed through Google FeedBurner which will work for both Blogspot or WordPress platform.
How to Create RSS Feed for WordPress Blog
1. You must have a Google account to use Google Feedburner to configure RSS feed. To Create RSS Feed for WordPress Blog, visit the Feedburner site. Here you will see an option to add your Blog feed URL.
2. Copy your blog feed URL according to the screenshot shown, paste your blog feed URL and click Next Button.
Default feed of the WordPress blog will be http://domain.com/feed.
3. On this page, you can choose the title and address of your feed. I recommend you to keep your RSS feed’s title similar to your blog and also keep your feed address short and easy.
4. Click Next button, you will now receive a message “Congrats! Your FeedBurner feed is now live” that means Your RSS feed is ready. As you can see in the screenshot below.
5. In this page, Click on “Skip directly to feed management“.
It’s easy to configure, and once you’ve configured it, it’ll automatically fix the redirection. And also, you can make changes to your Feedburner account.
After creating RSS Feed using Feedburner there are several other settings by which you can optimize your RSS feed, which we will tell you in the next posts.
You can comment on any type of question or suggestion related to this article. If you like this article, please do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and facebook…..