Do you want to delete a blog on blogger? There may be times when you have to delete your Blogger blog. Here in this article, we will tell you how to delete a blog on blogger permanently.
Blogspot is the best platform to create a free blog, hosted by Google. You do not need hosting on this platform and also gives you a free domain with a subdomain. It’s totally free. If you want to use your own custom domain, you can do. Apart from this, you can earn good money on your blog using Google Adsense. But there may be many reasons to delete blogger blog.
So, let’s get started How To Delete Blogger Blog Permanently.
How to Delete a Blog on Blogger Permanently
1. First, go to your Blogger account.
2. Now click on Settings >> Other you can see in the screenshot below
3. Now a pop up will open in front of you. Here click on Delete This Blog.
Before deleting the blog, download a copy of Blog so that you can use your content again.
4. Now, your blog will be deleted but not Permanently. You can restore it again.
5. To delete Permanently your blogger blog click on Permanently Delete.
6. Then a popup will open in front of you. Here click on Permanently Delete option.
Now, you will be redirected to the Blogger Dashboard.
Congratulation, you have successfully deleted your blog from blogger platform.
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!