Do you want to delete or deactivate Instagram account? In this article, we will tell you How to delete Instagram account Step by Step.
If you want to delete your Instagram ID? We will share with you complete information about how to deactivate Instagram account temporarily and how to delete my Instagram account permanently. So that you can easily delete or disable your Instagram account.
Difference between temporarily disable Instagram account and permanent delete Instagram account
There are two ways to deactivate Instagram account, which are completely different from each other.
1. Temporarily disable Instagram account: When you disable your Instagram id temporarily, your profile, photos, comments, and likes are hidden. And, when you log in to your Instagram id again, all the information is activated again.
2. Permanent delete Instagram account: When you delete Instagram account permanently, your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers are permanently deleted forever.
If you deactivate your Instagram account using second method (Permanent delete Instagram account), you will not be able to log in your Instagram again and you will not be able to create another Instagram id from that username.
So if you are thinking to close Instagram account then first think carefully that you want to disable your Instagram account temporarily or want to delete it permanently.
So let’s start how to delete your Instagram account…..
How to delete Instagram account Step by Step Guide
1. Deactivate Instagram account temporarily
To deactivate Instagram account temporarily, please follow the below steps:
- To deactivate your Instagram account first, log in to your Instagram account.
- Next, click on the user icon that appears on the top right. Then click Edit Profile.
- Then scroll down and click on “Temporarily disable my account”.
- 4. Now you will be asked a question that “Why are you disabling your account” to answer this question, click on the drop-down menu and choose an option. After this enter your Instagram account password. Then click on “Temporarily Disable Account”.
- Now your account will be disabled successfully.
2. Delete Instagram account permanently
Follow the given steps to deactivate Instagram account permanently:
- Log in to your Instagram account to delete your Instagram account permanently. But you can not deactivate Instagram account permanently from the Instagram app.
- Then click on the Delete Instagram account permanently link.
- In this page, select an option from the drop-down menu. After that enter the password, then click on “permanently delete my account”.
- Now, your Instagram account will be permanently deactivated.
In this article, we learned about two ways to deactivate Instagram account. If you have any kind of questions then you can comment here.
If you like this article “How to delete Instagram account”, please do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and facebook…….