Are you experiencing There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later error with a red border in your Contact us page (Contact form 7)? and if your problem is not being solved by contacting the hosting provider, installing email SMTP plugin and other blogger’s tutorial, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will tell you the easiest way how to fix There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later Error.
How to fix There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later
To fix this “There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later” error, we will tell you the easiest and best way, so let’s start…..
- First, go to your hosting cPanel. Here, You will see a message on the top that you can see in the screenshot below.
- To register Email IDs, go to Email section and click on “Registered Mail IDs” option. As you can see in the screenshot,
- Now a new page will open in front of you, where you will be able to register your email IDs.
- To register Email IDs, select any name and click on the “Submit” button.
- If Subdomain is present in your hosting then select that domain from the drop-down menu and enter any name and click on submit button.
- Now, your email IDs have been registered and your email ID will look something like this. You can see in the screenshot below,
How To Configure Email ID With Contact Form 7
This is the last step, to configure the Email ID, log in to your WordPress admin page, then click on the Contact option.
You can create a new contact form for your site or configure the Exiting Contact form. But here we will use the Exiting Contact form. So, let’s start…..
- Click on the “Edit” button of your Exiting Contact form. Then click on “Mail” tab.
- Then, you need to add the email ID in the “From” box that you created in the hosting cPanel. Then click on the “Save” button. Now you will be able to successfully send an email to your contact page.
Now go to the contact page of your site and send an email to check that you will not face There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later error.
- How to fix 500 Internal Server Error from WordPress site
- Fix Destination folder already exists error: Can Not Install Plugin or theme
- How to track and redirect 404 error page in WordPress site
You can comment on any questions or suggestions related to this article. If you like this article, please do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and facebook…..