Today in this article, we will discuss about the Genesis Framework Review. Genesis Framework is the most popular WordPress theme in the world of WordPress. It has been developed by StudioPress. Genesis theme provides better SEO, design, performance, security, support to your website or blog.
About Genesis Framework
Genesis Framework is a premium world-class theme offered by StudioPress, which provides great design and infrastructure to our blog and website. All the StudioPress themes have been developed on the Genesis Framework, which makes your site more faster, secure, and SEO-friendly.
Thousands of developers choose the Genesis Framework to develop own and client’s website because it is developer friendly and offers an attractive look to website or blog.
Apart from this, beginners can give a stunning look by installing genesis child theme on their blog or website.
500,000+ WordPress site has been developed using the Genesis theme. With this, you can estimate the popularity of this theme.
Genesis Framework theme Feature
- SEO Ready
- Fast Loading
- Theme Options
- Mobile Responsive
- Homepage Widget Areas
- Custom Page Templates
- Featured Content Widgets
- Theme Customizer
- Customizable Header
- WooCommerce Support
Let’s leave all of these things and start Genesis Framework review……
Genesis Framework Review
After activating the Genesis Framework (theme) on your blog and website, click Appearance >> Customize. Here you will see many Customization options.
1. Site Identity – Here you can customize the Site Title and Tagline for your website or blog, As well as here you can also upload your Site Icon.
2. Menus – It provides Primary Navigation Menu, Secondary Navigation Menu to add menu navigation to your site.
3. Site Layout – You can select Default Layout (Content, Primary Sidebar; Primary Sidebar, Content; Full-Width Content etc.) for your site. You can see in screenshots below.
4. Breadcrumbs – You can enable and disable Breadcrumbs for Homepage, Single Posts, Pages, Archives, 404 Page, Attachment / Media on your website.
5. Comments and Trackbacks – You can enable Comments and Trackbacks from your site’s Post and Page.
6. Content Archives – In this section, you can show your content in Excerpt, Featured image size, Featured image alignment and can change the Pagination Type and these options affect in your blog page & post, archive, author, category, search, and tag pages.
7. Widgets – Genesis theme offers 3 widget areas for your site. You can see in the screenshot below.
Genesis Theme Settings
The Genesis Framework has Inbuilt SEO features that help your website and blog get higher rank in search engines.
You must have installed SEO plugins (Yoast Plugin or All in one SEO) to improve SEO of your blog, but when you install and activate the Genesis framework in your site, then Many features of Yoast Plugin and All in one SEO pack plugin become useless for you.
Genesis theme provides Robots Meta Tags (nofollow, noindex or noarchive), Canonical URLs, Title Setting, Schema Markup, etc. to improve your website SEO.
Genesis is a theme that has essential SEO settings that makes you independent on the SEO plugin.
Popular Child Theme for Genesis Framework
Genesis’s child themes have been developed with custom designs, unique features, and additional customization options which provide a great look to your website or blog with fast loading.
- Parallax Pro
- Infinity Pro
- Magazine Pro
- Author Pro
- News Pro
- Altitude Pro
- Café Pro
- AgentPress Pro
Apart from this, Genesis has even more popular child themes that provide an attractive design on your site.
Genesis framework is a perfect choice for any type of website because it offers child theme for every kind of website, so Genesis is the perfect choice for both beginners and developers.
Genesis theme has been designed with fast, lightweight, and well-coded. Apart from this, it offers you unlimited support and lifetime updates by taking one-time fee.
Like Genesis Framework Review? Don’t forget to share it!