In this article, I will tell you how to get quality backlinks for the website.
What is Backlinks
Backlinks are incoming links to a webpage. Suppose the link of your site is on my site when visitors click on that link, you will get a backlink.
Backlinks can make a huge change in your website traffic and ranking.
Here I am going to give you some term related to backlinks that will help you understand backlinks more clearly.
- Internal Links – are links that go from one page on a domain to a different page on the same domain.
- External Links – When you add a link to another site (another domain) in your post, it is called external linking.
- Link Juice – When a site links to your article or homepage, it passes link juice. This link juice helps to increase your Domain Authority and site ranking.
- No-follow Links – When a site links to a web page but sets the no-follow tag for it. This link does not pass the link juice. The No-follow tag is especially used for spammy or unrelated sites. These links do not play any role in increasing website ranking.
- Do-follow Links – When you link a webpage to your site, it is do-follow by default and this link passes “link juice”.
Low QualityLinks – These links hurt your site rankings very much. Such links come from harvested sites, automated sites, and spam sites.
- Anchor Text – This is a clickable text in a hyperlink. They provide relevant information to both visitors and search engine. Also, improve your ranking.
- Linking Root Domain – are the number of unique domains linking to your domain or page. If a website has linked to your blog ten times, it will only be considered as one linked root domain.
What are the Benefits of Backlinks
If you want to succeed in blogging, organic traffic is very important and quality backlinks are required for organic traffic.
As I already told you, backlinks can make a big difference in your website traffic and ranking.
The higher the number of backlinks on your site, your site will perform better in SERP and will get more traffic.
Here are the benefits of quality backlinks
1. Search Engines Index Your Site Fast
If you publish quality content on your blog, but you do not have Backlinks, then your content can take a while to index in the search engine.
On the other hand, there are a lot of quality backlinks on your site, then your content will index in the search engine in a few minutes.
2. Improve Your Search Ranking
Backlinks help to improve your search ranking. If you get quality backlinks from high DA sites, then your site will perform better in the search result.
3. Boost Referral Traffic
Backlinks help to boost your referral traffic.
Traffic that comes to your blog from a link or another blog, is called Referral Traffic. This traffic is highly targeted and help to reduce your site’s Bounce Rate.
4. Enhances Your Brand Awareness
When a popular blog links your content, the visitors of that blog know about your site. But your content should be very good and helpful, then someone will link your content.
5. The best thing about backlinks is that they help to create a new relationship with another site.
Works As a Promotion
You can use Backlink as a promotion. Suppose you have a friend when you link his website to your website and introduce to your visitor, it becomes a kind of promotion.
Now you must have understood well- what is backlink and what are its advantages.
Now let us come directly to our article how to make high-quality backlinks for the website.
How to Create Quality Backlinks
Making high-quality Backlinks is not an easy task. But by following the right technique and our article, you can easily get quality backlinks for your blog.
1. Publish Quality Content on Your Blog
If you want to create high-quality backlinks for your blog, then your first step will be – publish quality content on the blog. So that another website or blog link your content.
This is the best way to get backlinks. This step helps you to get do-follow backlinks.
Apart from this, quality content increases the number of visitors to your blog and your blog ranks well in SERPs.
2. Submit Guest Post to the Top Blog
This is also the best and easiest way to create Dofollow Backlinks. But the blog on which you submit guest posts should be related to your blog, trustworthy and high dA and PA.
When submitting a Guest Post, maintain your post quality. Otherwise, the website owner will not publish your content.
3. Comment on Another Blog
Comment on another blog related to your blog. However, this technique gives you mostly NoFollow backlinks.
No-follow comments are useless for creating backlinks. Do-follow comments are the best. This helps in increasing your website traffic, ranking and Domain Authority.
But keep one thing in mind, do not submit comments like “Nice post”, “Great post”, “Very useful article”, such comments are spammy, and website owner can mark your comments as spam.
Never comment on low quality or spammy sites. This can harm your site’s ranking.
4. Submit Your Article and E-book to Document Sharing Websites
This is another best way to get quality backlinks. Submit your articles and eBooks to document sharing websites.
In addition, you can convert your popular and well researched content into pdf file and submit them to document sharing websites.
This helps you get high-quality backlinks.
5. Make Infographics
Peoples like visual content more. So you can increase visitors and backlinks by making a good infographic for your blog.
Apart from this, you can ask other blogs related to your Niche to share your Infographics. When they do this, you get a backlink for your website.
6. Social Networking Site Profile
Just create an account on the Popular Social Networking site and then create a page for your website. In the page profile, you will see a website option. Just enter your website URL. This gives do-follow backlinks to your site.
There are many social bookmarking and social networking sites that allow you to add a website link to bio/profile.
Bonus Tips – How to Create High PR Backlinks for Any Site
Backlinks with High PR sites increase your Domain Authority and website ranking very fast. Here I am going to tell you about some sites to get High PR Backlinks.
YouTube’s Alexa Rank is 2 and getting do-follow backlinks from YouTube is very easy.
- First, log in to your YouTube channel.
- Click on My channel.
- Go to >> About.
- Add your site link to link area.
- Then click on the save button.
- First, log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to about section
- Click on contact and basic info option.
- Then add your blog link to link option.
- First, create an account on WordPress.com and create a free new blog.
- After this, publish an article.
- When writing articles, add the link to your blog.
- Apply WordPress.com process.
- First, create an account on blogadda.com.
- Click on the My account.
- Here you will see Submit your blog.
- Now, add your blog’s description and URL then submit it.
- First, visit the Firefox website & create an account.
- After that, log in to your account and click on the “Edit profile”.
- Now enter your details and Website URL then click on the “Update Account”.
- Create your account on Amazon.com
- Then login to your account and click on the Account & list >> Your Account.
- Now scroll down your page and click on the Profile.
- A new page will open, click on the “Edit your profile”.
- Here you add your website URL and also Social profile link.
- First, visit IndiBlogger.in.
- Enter your details & Blog URL.
- Then verify your email address or phone number.
- Now, wait until the blog is verified.
We’re done, and it’s now your turn! Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!