How to create Google Adsense Ad Units and Advertise
Today in this article we will tell You how to make Google ads Unit. Google AdSense is the best, perfect and trusted Ad Network for blogger or website owner. You have a great traffic blog or website, then you can earn good by placing Google Adsense ad units on your website or blog.
If your AdSense account has been Approved, you are ready to advertise on your blog but you do not know how to create Adsense ad units then follow this article.
So, let’s start how to generate Google Adsense Ads Unit and how to place them on your website or blog. If you do not know about AdSense, then you should read the following posts :
- How to create Google Adsense Account
- Keep 12 thing in mind before applying Google Adsense
- How to increase Google Adsense earning
How to Create Google Adsense ad units
Once the Adsense account is approved, the next step is to create the Adsense ads unit. Follow the steps below :
- First, log in to your AdSense account.
- Now click on the tab of “My Ads >>Ad Units”.
- Next, click on the “+ New Ad Unit” button.
- After that, a page will be opened where you can configure Google Ad sizes, style etc.
You can configure our given instructions:
- In the Name field, give your ad unit name like Justbrightme.
- After that, choose the size of Ad, otherwise select Automatic Responsive, which will adjust according to devices.
- In the Ad type field, choose Ad types like text ads, visual Ads, or both what you want to display. Both are the recommended option.
- In the Text Ad Style option, you can customize for text links ads according to the color of your website, which increases the CTR.
6. Then simply click on the “Save and Get Code” button.
Now you will see a code. Copy this Adsense Ad code and place this code on your website or blog.
Ad Placement on WordPress Site
Now login to your WordPress site and click on the Appearance >> Widgets. Here we will place Adsense ads in the sidebar widget area.
Now paste the code copied from your Google AdSense account and hit on Save button. AdSense ads will start displaying ads on your blog after one or two hours.
Like How to Create Google Adsense ad units? Don’t forget to share it!