Today in this article we will discuss Google Adsense payment. Google AdSense is the most popular and trusted ad platform to monetization Blog or website which is used by every blogger or website owner.
After sign up and approve Google Adsense account many bloggers think that how does Google Adsense work, payment, account ban, optimization and many other. Here we will tell you Google Adsense payment methods for India.
It is true that AdSense is a top ad network for publishers. But to use it correctly it is necessary that you know more about it. By which you can increase Google Adsense earnings without any investment.
Now we come directly to our topic……
How does Google Adsense work
It is true that AdSense is a top ad network for publishers.
When your Adsense earning reaches 10$ then a PIN will be sent to verify your Adsense address. after getting the PIN, Verify your Google Adsense address. You will not get the payment by Adsense if you do not enter your PIN and verify your address.
great! You are ready to receive an AdSense payment after verifying the address.
The minimum payout for an AdSense account is 100$ and when you get 100$ in your account, it gives you a payment. you cannot be paid before 100$.
Google AdSense payment methods are different in different countries. They also pay in India by EFT Transfer, Check and Western Union.
Google AdSense team is increasing the payment option in many countries and they have already added an EFT Payment option to Indian publishers.
If you are a new Adsense user then here are some things you should keep in mind…..
- When signing up, always double check that all the details are accurate.
- Google Adsense account name and bank account name must be the same.
- A PIN will send to the given address during sign up which is necessary for address verification.
- With AdSense EFT payment, you can also get a payment from other payee’s name.
- You can also set a minimum payment threshold of payments and it should be greater than $ 100.
- You can also check out the official guide to learn more about Google AdSense payment policies.
Google Adsense payment methods in India
1. Wire Transfer
If you have a bank account, wire transfer is the best way to get paid by payment. You do not have to wait in the wire transfers. In 2-3 days your AdSense earnings get transferred to your bank account.
Earlier, Google AdSense used to Cheque for payment. But in 2014 Google has also started the wire transfer facility in India.
You will need to add your bank account to receive your AdSense revenue in the bank account.
2. Through Cheque
In the Second Payment option, you can get your Earning by Cheque. This Adsense payment method takes a lot of time. First of all, Cheque takes 20-30 days to come, then it takes 15 days to be clear.
Now no one receives payment by Cheque, All Publisher use wire transfers.
If you have a problem with wire transfers, you can use the cheque AdSense payment method.
You do not have to do anything for the check payment. When you get 100$ then check is send at your home address in 30 days.
- Keep 12 thing in mind before applying to Google Adsense
- 6 killer tips to increase Google Adsense revenue
- How to protect Google Adsense from Invalid Clicks
- Best Google Adsense Ads Placement Guide to make more money
If you like this post about “Google AdSense payment”, then share it on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.