Do you know about Google AdWords keyword planner tool? Google AdWords keyword planner tool is a very important for any blogger & People who often complain that the traffic on their blog is very low, then they will read this post carefully. In this article, we will tell you What is Google Keyword Planner and how to use keyword planner.
What is Google Keyword Planner
Google keyword planner is the best free tool Created by Google for Keyword Research that helps to find related keywords to any topic easily.
Using this keyword planner tool, you can find the keyword competition, monthly searches, CPC and may more, but do you know this tool was built for AdWords advertising.
But before using Google Keyword Planner, you need to create your account on it.
How to create AdWords keyword tool account
You must have a Google Adwords Account to use Google keyword planner tool. So let’s start to create Google Adwords Account.
- First, visit Google Adwords website.
- Now, click on the “Start now.
- Now here you will see two options sign in and create Account. Click on Create Account.
- Enter the email address in the first box and enter your website URL in the second. Then click on Yes. Your account is created.
How to Use keyword planner tool
- Login to Google Adwords Account.
- Then click on the Setting logo >> Keyword Planner.
- Now, A page will open, here click on the “Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category”.
- Now write your keyword, Always write a few small phrase like How to Increase Blog Traffic because they are highly targeted. if you just write only blog traffic, then blog traffic will come in the list of the most highly regarded keywords that will be very difficult to get on the first page of Google.
- After that, write your website’s URL to “Your landing page”. but, this option is for Adwords users. you can leave it.
- Then, type category of your keyword.
- After filling these options, Set up for the target audience. In Targeting option, select your targeting countries like India or America etc. If you are targeting the entire world, leave it blank
- Then select your language.
- In date range, you can searches keyword between the date range Like 2015-2016.
- In Customize your search, you can prevent those keywords, which you do not want them in search the list. For example such as keywords whose monthly searches are 1000 or 2000 months. You can click on at first box and type how many searchable keywords you want.
- In the Bid section, you set how much you want CPC or Bid (5$ or 10$).
- If you want to get some more related keywords to the subject then use Keyword options.
- In Keywords to Include option, Write the word that you want in every Keyword Research like SEO optimization for every Keyword Research.
- Get search volume data and trends: This option has the advantage of when you already have a list of some keywords and you just want to know the searches for the month of those keywords. Simply put it in the keywords box and click.
- Multiply keyword lists to get new keyword ideas: In this Google Keyword Planner combines many keywords. Although these keywords are mostly something weird, sometimes you can find some very good keyword.
How to Choose the Right Keywords
Now you’ll think which keywords can be selected first, look at keywords that have monthly searches too high and apart from this, it is important to know, That keyword is easy to find on the first page of search engines.
Advantages of Google Keyword Planner tool
We can also call it google keyword traffic tool because when you use google keyword planner for your article, your website/blog traffic and ranking are improved.
- You can easily see which keywords are searched on Google.
- Find out the competition of keywords and always use low competition keywords.
- You can find out how much often a keyword is searched in a month
- Other than this, You can increase your blog traffic and website ranking.
I hope that you will understand how to do Keyword Research using Google Keyword Planner.
You can comment on any questions or suggestions related to this article.
If you like this Google keyword planner tutorial, do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and facebook…..