Do you want to apply for a new SBI ATM Card? If you are an SBI account holder then SBI Bank provides ATM card blocking facility to all its customers.
…but if your ATM card is blocked by entering the wrong PIN in the ATM machine, then it gets automatically unblocked after 48 to 72 hours.
But if you block your ATM card permanently after the ATM card is lost or stolen, then it cannot be unblocked. To use the ATM card again, you have to visit your bank branch and apply for the new ATM card.
Today in this article I am going to share how to apply for new SBI ATM Card after being permanently blocked.
So let’s get started…
Brief Descriptions of The Content
How to Order New SBI ATM Card?
If your SBI ATM card is permanently blocked then you will have to apply for a new one. You can apply for SBI Bank ATM card through online internet banking.
- First of all open the SBI official website in your browser – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- After that click on login button. Then login your net banking account using your login credential.
- After login to the net banking account, click on the E-Services tab from the menu.
- Then click on ATM card services option.
- On the next screen click on Request ATM/Debit option.
- Select card type and select name on card.
- After filling all the information, check I Accept the Disclaimer and submit.
- You have successfully applied for new ATM card.
- After getting the ATM card, you have to activate it to use it.
How to Unblock SBI ATM Card?
- To unblock SBI ATM card, first you have to visit your bank branch.
- After visiting the bank branch, you have to fill ATM Card Unblock Application Form.
- In the application form, you have to fill in all the information correctly like account number, CIF number, ATM card last 4 digit number etc.
- Along with the form, you have to attach photocopies of the documents registered in the bank account.
- Then submit the form to the bank.
- After submitting the form, your request will be submitted to the bank and after 24 hours your ATM card will be unblocked.
Hope this article helped you know how to apply for new SBI ATM Card. Find this article useful then don’t forget to share it…!
More articles related to SBI
Leave a Reply