Have you lost your ICICI Debit Card and want to block it?
ICICI Bank provides a lot of facilities through its net banking and mobile banking app. However, in this post, I will tell you how to block ICICI Debit Card if your card is lost or stolen.
If your ICICI Debit Card is lost or stolen, you should block your ICICI Debit Card as soon as possible. ICICI Bank offers various methods to block Debit Card.
So let’s see those steps on how to block ICICI Debit Card…
Brief Descriptions of The Content
How to Block ICICI Debit Card
If you have lost your ICICI ATM Debit Card, you can block it in various ways. Follow the steps mentioned below to block your ICICI Bank ATM Debit Card instantly:
- Block ICICI Debit Card by Toll-Free Number
- How to Block ICICI ATM Debit Card Using WhatsApp Chat
- How to Block ICICI Debit Card using iMobile Pay App
- How to Block ICICI Debit Card by Internet Banking
How to Block ICICI Debit Card by Toll-Free Number
You can block your Debit card by calling the ICICI customer care toll free number.
- From your registered mobile number, call ICICI debit card block toll-free number – 1860 120 7777
- Press 0 to report a card lost.
- Press 1 to report lost debit card.
- Press 1 to confirm blocking the debit card.
- And your ICICI Debit Card will be blocked.
How to Block ICICI ATM Debit Card Using WhatsApp Chat
You can also block your ICICI ATM card by chatting on WhatsApp anytime, anywhere. This is also a very good and easy way to block ICICI Debit Card.
- First of all save ICICI Whatsapp Banking Number in your phone:- +91 8640086400
- Then send an SMS. You can send by typing Hi in SMS.
- In response, you will get a lot of options. In that option you will see Block and unblock your Credit/Debit.
- After that type “Block” to block your card. You can also choose whether to block the card Temporarily or Permanently.
- Based on your answer, your card will be blocked.
How to Block ICICI Debit Card using iMobile Pay App
- Open iMobile Pay App and log in to it.
- Then click on Services >> Card Services from the menu.
- After this click on Block / Unblock Debit Card inside the menu.
- In the new page, select Account Number, Card Number and Block Type (Temporary or Permanent).
- And now you can tap on the submit button to block your ICICI Debit card.
How to Block ICICI Debit Card by Internet Banking
- Log in to your ICICI Net Banking.
- Click on CARDS and then the Debit Card option.
- In the new page you will see the card details. Just click on Block Card.
- Select Account number and Card number from the drop-down.
- Then select whether you want to block your card temporarily or permanently. You can also choose the reason why you want to block your ICICI Debit Card.
- Finally, click on the submit button and confirm it on the next page. After this your ICICI Debit card will be blocked.
Also, you can visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch along with original photo ID proof to block your ICICI Debit card.
By using the above steps, you can block ICICI Debit Card online as well as offline. Find this list useful, don’t forget to share it!
You may also like:
Leave a Reply