- You can change your WhatsApp wallpaper for a particular chat or for all your chats at once.
- WhatsApp lets you choose from pre-set wallpapers or upload a photo from your phone.
Do you want to change WhatsApp chat background on your phone? WhatsApp is the most popular messaging platform in the world and from time to time it brings new features to its users. In a previous article, I shared an article on how to send message on WhatsApp without saving number.
But today in this guide I will show you how to change your WhatsApp chat background for all chats and for a specific chat.
WhatsApp offers various customization options to its users. You can set custom wallpaper on WhatsApp for all its chats or for each of your chats individually. Apart from this, you can also choose a dark or light mode for your chats and dim your dark mode wallpaper.
Here’s how to change chat background on WhatsApp for all chats and specific chats on both Android and iPhone.
So let’s get started…
Brief Descriptions of The Content
How to Change Whatsapp Wallpaper for One Contact and for All Chats
Below is the step on how to change WhatsApp wallpaper:
How to change WhatsApp wallpaper For all chats in Android
- Open WhatsApp app then click on three vertical dots in the top right-hand corner to enter the Settings.
- Then click on Chats >> Wallpapers.
- Click on CHANGE and select the category of wallpaper you want to set custom wallpaper on WhatsApp: Bright, Dark, and Solid Colors. You can also access your photo albums from the phone gallery by clicking on My Photos.
- Select the wallpaper you want and tap SET WALLPAPER to apply the changes.
How to change WhatsApp wallpaper For individual chats
- To change WhatsApp wallpaper for one contact, go to the chat option for that particular person.
- Then click on the three vertical dots in the top right-hand corner, and tap on Wallpaper.
- Now click on CHANGE and select the category of wallpaper from which you want to set custom wallpaper on WhatsApp: Bright, Dark, Solid Colors and My Photos.
How to Change Whatsapp Wallpaper for iOS
If you’re using an iPhone and want to change WhatsApp wallpaper, here are the steps:
- Go to Settings >> Chats >> Chat Wallpaper.
- Then click Choose a New Wallpaper from the list of options, or upload a photo from your phone.
- On the next screen, you will check out the latest stock wallpapers from WhatsApp: Bright, Dark, and Solid Colors. You can also choose an image from your photo gallery.
How to Change Whatsapp Wallpaper for One Contact in IOS
- If you want to change chat background on WhatsApp for one contact, click the person’s name in your Contacts list, and tap their name again.
- Scroll to Wallpaper & Sound and click on it. This will take you to the wallpaper selection page.
- Whatever wallpaper you choose, it will be applied to that particular contact.
Hope this article helped you to change chat background on WhatsApp. A small request, find this article helpful, do not forget to share it!
Leave a Reply