Do you want to check Aadhaar bank linking status… then you can check online very easily. If your bank account is not linked to Aadhaar, then you may face problems in transactions with the bank. Apart from this, it is very important to link Aadhaar to a bank account to take advantage of government schemes.
Today, in this article, I will tell you how to check aadhaar card link to bank account status.
So let’s get started…
Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status In Just Minutes
- Visit UIDAI’s official website https://www.uidai.gov.in/.
- Then, click on My Aadhaar >> Aadhaar Services >> Check Aadhaar / Bank Linking Status.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar number, security code and click on Send OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on the mobile number registered with the Aadhaar card. Enter OTP and click on the Login button.
- After this you will redirect to a new page and will be able to see which bank account is linked with your Aadhaar card.
By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily check Aadhaar linking status with bank… I’ve done it, and now it’s your turn! Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!
Aadhaar related articles:
- How to Generate Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Lock Aadhaar Number to Prevent Misuse
- How to Download/Print Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number
- How to Link Aadhaar With Pan Card Online Step by Step
- How to get instant PAN using Aadhaar Card
- How to Check Aadhaar Card Status
- How to Check Which Mobile Number is Registered on My Aadhar Card
- How to Change Name in Aadhar Card Online
- How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card