After getting the Aadhaar card receipt, you can check Adhaar card status both online and offline. Here I will tell you both ways so that you can know the status of your Aadhar card application.
If you want to track your Aadhaar card status, you can easily do it.
However, you have to go to the Aadhaar center to create an Aadhaar card, but there is no need to visit the Aadhaar center to know the Aadhaar card status. You can know the status of Aadhaar card sitting at home.
Today in this article, I will tell you how to check Aadhaar card status.
Brief Descriptions of The Content
How to Check Adhaar Card Status
There are many ways to know your Aadhaar card status but here I will show you how to check Aadhaar card status with Enrollment number and UIDAI Tool-free number.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status With Enrollment Number
1) First of all, go to the https://uidai.gov.in/ website.
2) Then click on Check Aadhaar Status under My Aadhaar tab.
3) You have to enter your 14 digit Enrollment ID and Date / Time, then enter the Security Code and click on Check Status.
4) If your Aadhaar card has been created, you can view and download your Aadhaar card status.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status Using UIDAI Helpline
Apart from checking Aadhaar card online, there is another way you can use it. You can check the status of your Aadhaar card by calling the UIDAI helpline: 1947 toll free number.
During the call, keep your enrollment ID as Aadhaar representative will ask for it to give you information about Aadhaar.
What to Do If the Enrollment Slip Is Lost
If your enrollment slip is lost, you can easily get your enrollment number and then know the status of your Aadhaar card. But your mobile number or email id should be registered at the time of Aadhaar enrollment.
1) Go to the website of UIDAI (www.uidai.gov.in).
2) Then click on Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID / UID option.
3) A new page will open here you select any option EID or UID and fill your details (Full Name, Mobile No, Captcha Verification) then click on Send OTP.
4) A code will be sent to your mobile number, enter the code and click on the Verify OTP button.
5) After this, Aadhaar number and enrollment number will be sent to your mobile via SMS.
6) Now you can check your Aadhaar card using the enrollment number, steps mentioned above.
Hope this post helped you to know to check your Aadhaar card status. Even after reading this post, if you are facing any kind of problem, then comment.
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!
Leave a Reply