Do you want to check MOD balance in SBI? MOD stands for “Multi Option Deposit”, it is a facility that sweeps the excess amount from your account into Fixed Deposit. When your account balance exceeds the specified amount, the balance is transferred to the MOD balance amount.
SBI Bank provides its customers with the facility to auto transfer the excess amount to the MOD account. Through this guide I will tell you what is MOD Balance and how to check MOD balance in SBI.
- How to Check Aadhaar Bank Link Status Online
- How to Register SBI Net Banking Online
- How to Get SBI Bank Statement
- How to generate ICICI net banking Password
- How To Change ICICI Net Banking User ID Online
- How to Check Balance in PNB Bank Account
- HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Brief Descriptions of The Content
What is MOD Balance?
MOD stands for “Multi Option Deposit” This account is generally created for a period of 1 year. When your account balance exceeds the specified amount, the excess amount is transferred from your account to Fixed Deposit. High interest rate is available in this account.
Features of Multi Option Deposit
- Minimum Period Deposit – 1 Year,
- Maximum Period Deposit – 5 Years
- Minimum Term Deposit Amount for MOD Creation: Rs. 10,000/-
- Maximum Term Deposit Amount for MOD Creation: No Upper Limit
How to Check MOD Balance in SBI from Internet Banking
- First of all visit SBI Net Banking website – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- After that login your net banking account using net banking login credentials.
- After login to the net banking account, click on the Account Summary option.
- In the Deposit section, you will see the MOD account list.
- Now you can check MOD balance by clicking on Click here for balance.
How to Check MOD Balance in SBI Using Yono Lite App
- First of all download the SBI Yono Lite app on your phone. This app can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After downloading the app, login to the YONO SBI app using your login credentials.
- After login to the app, click on My Account option.
- Then click on the account summary option and then click on Deposits account.
- Then you can check Mod account balance from here.
Hope this article helped you know what is MOD balance and how to check MOD balance in SBI? Find this article useful and comprehensive! Don’t forget to share it.
Leave a Reply