Do you want to check your SBI Debit Card Reward Points?
If you are an SBI account holder, then you would know that the bank provides reward points to its customers for doing transactions with SBI debit and credit cards. You can redeem this reward point and use it in different ways like online shopping, bill pay, mobile recharge etc.
If you do a lot of transactions with your SBI Debit Card, then the bank gives you good reward points. If you want to check your SBI Debit Card Reward Points then you are at the right place.
Today, in this guide, I am going to tell you the easiest way to check SBI Debit Card Reward Points online.
Requirements to check SBI Debit Card Reward Points
- SBI Internet Banking Username and Password
- SBI Yono App
- Mobile number registered in bank account
How to Check SBI Credit Card Redeem Points
Method 1: How to Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points from Yono App
- First of all download SBI Yono app on your phone.
- After downloading the Yono app on your mobile phone, login to the Yono app using SBI Internet Banking username, password and 6 digit pin.
- After login to SBI Yono app, scroll down to the bottom and click on SBI Rewards option.
- All the reward points you will get will appear on the screen.
- Scroll the page a bit you will see Reward Summary and Transaction history.
Method 2: How to Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points by Visiting Yono Website
- First of all open https://www.sbiyono.sbi/ link in your browser.
- After opening the website, login with net banking username and password.
- After login to the website, scroll down the page where you will see reward point in the My reward section.
- You can check the reward summary by clicking on the Reward Summary button.
- You can redeem reward points by clicking on the Redeem button.
You can check SBI Reward Points by following the steps mentioned in this article. Find this article helpful, don’t forget to share it…!
More article related to SBI