Do you want to check your Vijaya Bank account balance?
Vijaya Bank provides the facility of a missed call and SMS alerts to all its customers. You can check your account balance by giving a missed call or sending an SMS from the mobile number registered in your bank account.
Today in this article I will tell you how to check Vijaya Bank account balance through missed call and SMS.
So let’s start…
Brief Descriptions of The Content
Requirements to Check Vijaya Bank Balance Enquiry
To check your Vijaya Bank account balance, it is necessary that your mobile number should be linked to your account. You cannot check your account balance without a registered mobile number.
Therefore, if your mobile number is not linked to your bank account, then first of all, link the mobile number in your account by following the process given below.
Register the Number by Visiting the Bank Branch
- First of all, visit your bank branch.
- After going to the bank, ask for the mobile linking form.
- Fill it correctly like your name, bank account number, mobile number, Aadhaar number, etc and submit this form with ID proof.
- Your mobile number is linked by the bank after 24 to 48 hours after submitting the form. This time also depends on the bank.
How to Register Mobile Number in Bank Account from ATM
- First of all go to the nearest Vijaya Bank ATM.
- Now insert your card into the machine.
- After that enter your ATM PIN.
- You will see many options on the screen, just click on “More Options”.
- Then click on the Register option.
- Now enter your mobile number and confirm.
After registering the mobile number in the bank account, you can now check your Vijaya bank balance through missed call and SMS alerts.
How To Check Vijaya Bank Balance By Missed Call
Vijaya Bank provides a facility to its customer to check account balance through missed call. This is the easiest way to check bank account balance by missed call.
First of all call on 09243210480 from your registered mobile number. Your call will be automatically disconnected once it is connected and you will get the account balance information through SMS.
How To Check Vijaya Bank Balance From ATM
If you have Vijaya Bank ATM card then you can check your account balance by visiting your nearest ATM machine.
First of all, go to your nearest ATM.
Insert your card into the ATM machine and enter your ATM PIN.
Select the ‘Balance Inquiry’ option and you will be able to see your account balance on the ATM screen.
How to Check Vijaya Bank Balance with USSD Code?
Vijaya Bank provides USSD code to its customer. You can use it from your registered mobile number.
Dial *99*64# from your registered mobile number. You will see many banking related options on the screen.
You have to select the balance inquiry option and you will get the account balance information in the reply.
What is the customer care number of Vijaya Bank
Vijaya Bank provides the facility of customer support service to its customers. If you need any kind of account related information, then you can call their customer support.
To contact customer care you can call any of the following numbers –
Hope this article helped you know how to check your Vijaya Bank account balance. Find this article useful then don’t forget to share it…!
You may also like:
- How To Check South Indian Bank Balance
- How to Download Capital First Loan NOC
- How to Check Aadhaar Bank Link Status Online
- How to Get SBI Bank Statement
- How to generate ICICI net banking Password
- How to Check Balance in PNB Bank Account
- HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- How to get Shriram finance two-wheeler loan NOC
Leave a Reply