Do you want to enable compression for the HTML code of the Blogger template? By enabling compression, you can greatly improve your blog’s loading time. The loading speed plays an important role in the search engine result and also Google gives more importance to a faster loading website. Today in this article, we will tell you How to Compress Bloggers HTML Code.
How to Compress Bloggers HTML Code
So, let’s get started how to compress file size of blogger template…
Before enabling compression we recommend that backup your theme file so that something goes wrong with you, then you can restore it from the backup file.
After the backup, follow the steps given below how we reduce the size of Blogger Template HTML by enabling compression. This method is safe and very fast.
1. First login to your Blogger Dashboard and click on Theme >> Edit HTML.
2. Then copy the whole code. You can see in the screenshot.
3. Now visit Visit HTMLCompressor and paste the copied code here to compress the whole code.
Do not click on Compression button right now because we need to do some settings here.
4. On the right side of the compression box, choose Blogger from the drop-down menu.
5. Then click on the Show option and make the settings according to the screenshot.
6. After finishing all the settings, click on the Compress button and wait a few seconds. It also shows the Compression ratio on the right side.
7. Now, copy the compression code.
8. Again visit blogger dashboard, then click on Theme >> Edit HTML button and remove all old code
9. After that paste the newly compressed code and click on Save theme button.
Congratulation! You have successfully compressed your Blogger HTML code.
Now your blog will be load faster than before, you can check the loading speed using a speed checker tool.
If you are not able to understand the code during editing, then the easiest way, Format template and after editing, repeat the compression process.
To format the template go to Theme >> Edit HTML and right above you will see the Format theme option.
You can comment for any questions or suggestions related to this article.
Like How to Compress Bloggers HTML Code? Don’t forget to share it!