Facebook is the world’s largest social networking site, here you can get good traffic by sharing your content. If you are a YouTube user and upload good videos on your channel, then you should connect YouTube channel to Facebook page. This will increase awareness about your channel and help grow faster.
There are so many YouTube users who often ask this question,
How to connect YouTube channel to Facebook page?
How do I link my YouTube channel to my Facebook page?
How to add YouTube channel to Facebook account?
Can I connect Facebook to YouTube channel?
How to Link a YouTube Channel to a Facebook Business Page?
How to Put a YouTube Channel on a Facebook Page?
If you also want to connect your YouTube channel to Facebook page, then You are in the right place. Here I will tell you how to link YouTube channel with Facebook page.
Brief Descriptions of The Content
Why should you connect a YouTube channel to a Facebook page
As I said earlier, Facebook is the world’s largest social networking site, here you can get good traffic by sharing your content.
When you connect your YouTube channel to a Facebook page, your YouTube video will automatically publish on the Facebook page. You do not need to manually share your videos on Facebook. This will help to increase your video view and saves time.
How to Connect YouTube Channel to Facebook Page
It’s very easy to connect YouTube Channel to Facebook fan page. Just follow our steps.
1. First, go to your YouTube channel and copy your channel URL.
2. Now login to your Facebook account and search YouTube Tab then click on Use Now.
3. This will bring a new page, Here you have to click on Install Application! button at the bottom.
4. In the next page, select your Facebook page and click on Add Page Tab.
5. This will take you to a new page with installing in progress. After completing the process, you will be redirected to the page automatically.
6. Now you will see a YouTube option on your Facebook page. Just click on it and paste your YouTube Channel URL here then hit on Save Settings.
Congratulations! you have successfully connected your YouTube channel to Facebook page. Now, all your YouTube videos will appear in your Facebook fan page.
We hope this article helped you learn how to connect YouTube channel to a Facebook page.
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!
ELENA LACSA says
This does NOT work.