If you are also a Windows 10 user and you want to remove user account in Windows 10, then you are reading the right blog post.
Today through this article I am going to tell you the easiest way – how to delete user account in windows 10
Brief Descriptions of The Content
What is a User Account?
You cannot access computer data without a user account. If you use your computer by sharing it with family members or anyone else, then you can keep your personal data safe by creating your own user account.
In Windows 10, you can create and delete more than one user account. But if you have created an excessive user account in your computer and you want to delete it, then let me tell you how to remove user account in Windows 10.
How to Delete User Account in Windows 10
If you are a Windows 10 user, then you must know that you can login to your computer with two accounts:- First Microsoft account and second User Account
But if you have created more than necessary user accounts and you want to delete it then there are 2 easiest ways. The first way you can delete it by going to Computer Management and the second way you can delete it by going to Windows Settings.
Below I have mentioned how to remove user account in Windows 10.
Method 1: How to Delete User Account in Windows 10
- First right click on the Windows 10 Start button.
- Then select the Computer Management option.
- Now a new window will open, in which click on Local user and Groups.
- Then click on the Users option.
- Here you will see all the users, right click on the one you want to delete, then select the Delete option.
- Then, click on the YES button again to confirm.
Method 2: How to Remove User Account in Windows 10
- First of all, click on Start and select the Settings option.
- Then the Windows setting page will open.
- Click on the Accounts option.
- Then click on the Family & Other Users option.
- Now here you will see all the user accounts.
- Click on the user account you want to delete, then click on the Remove button.
- Now a popup will open in which you have to click on Delete Account And Data.
- That’s all, your user account will be deleted from Windows 10.
If you are a windows 10 user and you have more than one user account created in your computer and you want to delete it, then you can easily delete user account in windows 10 by following the process mentioned in this article.
Find this article helpful, don’t forget to share it…!