Do you want to delete Gmail search history in mobile?
There are several ways that you can clear your Gmail search history using your desktop browser or an iPhone or Android device. You can clear your Gmail search history for previously searched contacts, keywords, dates and more, one by one or in batches.
If you are an Android user then here is a step-by-step guide that you can follow to delete Gmail search history using Android and iPhone.
Brief Descriptions of The Content
How to Delete Gmail Search History on Android Phone
You can also erase search history on your mobile device through the Gmail app. Follow the steps given below to delete search history from Gmail.
- First, Open your Gmail app on your Android device.
- Next, tap on Menu (three lines on the left side of your search bar).
- Scroll down and click Settings.
- Then click on General Settings.
- In the new page click on the three vertical dots on the top right.
- And select Clear search history.
- A pop-up message will appear on the screen saying, “All of the searches that you’ve previously performed will be removed.”
- Just click on Clear to delete your gmail search history.
How to Delete Search History From Gmail using iPhone
You can follow the steps given below to clear your Gmail search history using your iPhone.
- Open your Gmail app.
- Tap on Menu (three lines on the left side of your search bar).
- Scroll to Settings and click on it.
- Then, click on your email address.
- Scroll down and tap on the Clear search history.
- And finally, clear your Gmail search history by clicking “Clear”.
How to Delete Search History From Gmail in Your Desktop Browser
- Sign in to your Gmail account in a browser on your PC.
- In the search bar, type what you want to remove.
- An “X” will appear on the right side of the search bar when you hover with your mouse. Click on that “X”. Now the term will be cleared from your search history.
How to Delete Gmail History in Batches in Your Browser
- Go to google.com/history in a web browser.
- Click on “Filter by Product”.
- A window will pop up with all of Google products. Scroll down to Gmail and check the box then click on Apply.
- Now, only your Gmail activity will be visible.
- You can now review your Gmail search history by date. To delete your searches in batches, click the ‘X’ icon to the right of each date.
By following the steps mentioned above, you can delete search history from Gmail. A small request, find this article helpful, do not forget to share it!
You may also like:
- How to Send Whatsapp Message Without Number
- How to Check Balance in PNB Bank Account
- How to Change Name in Aadhar Card Online
- How to Transfer SBI Account from One Branch to Another Branch
- How to Link Aadhaar With SBI Bank
- How to Download Facebook Videos
- How to Check Jio Data Balance
- How to Check CIBIL Score Free
Leave a Reply