Do you want to delete your Facebook account? Earlier deleting Facebook account was a long process, but not now. It is very easy now, you can delete your Facebook account in a few minutes.
If you are trying to delete your Facebook account. But you are not able to do it, so do not worry you are at the right place.
In this guide, I will show you how to easily deactivate a Facebook account permanently.
Brief Descriptions of The Content
Temporarily Deactivate and Permanently Delete Facebook Account: What Is the Difference
Before I tell you step by step how to deactivate Facebook account, you must first understand: what is the difference between temporarily deactivating and permanently deleting Facebook account.
If You Temporarily Deactivate Your Facebook Account
When you temporarily delete your Facebook account:
- You can reactivate it whenever you want.
- Your photos, posts and videos won’t be deleted.
- No one will be able to see your profile.
- Your name will appear on friend lists, but only to your friends.
- You can still use Facebook login for other apps such as Pinterest or Games.
- You will be able to keep using Messenger.
If You Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
When you permanently delete your account:
- You won’t be able to reactivate your account.
- Your profile, photos, posts, videos, etc. will be permanently deleted. You will not be able to retrieve anything you have added.
- You will not be able to use Facebook Messenger.
- You cannot use Facebook login for other applications such as Pinterest or Games.
- Some information, such as messages you’ve sent to friends, won’t be fully deleted and will remain visible to them.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
Permanently Deleting Account for New Facebook Users
- Click on the down arrow at the top. Then click Settings & Privacy >> Settings.
- Click on Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Then click on Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Permanently Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deactivation.
- Click Delete Account, enter your password and then click Continue.
Permanently Delete Account on Classic Facebook
- Click on the down arrow at the top. Then click on Settings and click on Your Facebook Information.
- Select Permanently delete account, then click Continue to Account Deactivation.
- Enter your password, click Continue and then click Delete Account.
In addition, you can delete Facebook account Permanently or Temporarily by visiting the Facebook account delete link: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account page.
How to Download an Archive of Your Facebook Info
It may be a good idea to download a copy of your information before completely deleting your Facebook profile.
If you want to keep the content posted on Facebook? You can do this easily – just follow these steps:
- Go to settings page, click on Your Facebook Information >> Download Your Information.
- This will take you to a new page. Here, you can choose exactly what you want to download (with a date range, archive format, and media quality).
- After selecting your information, click on the Create File button. Once your copy has been created, You can download it.
- You can check on progress in the Available Files tab. You’ll see the archive as “Pending” until it’s ready for download.
Hope this post helped you delete your Facebook account permanently …! Small request, Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!
Leave a Reply