Do you want to download Facebook video in your phone’s gallery? However, by default Facebook allows downloading of videos but the video is not saved in the phone’s gallery.
If you want to download Facebook video in your phone’s gallery, there is actually a way to do it. But the step is not straightforward. You have to use Facebook video downloader app or a third party website.
In this article, I will tell you how to download Facebook videos and some Facebook video downloader app, which will make it easier for you to download videos from Facebook.
So let’s start…
How to Download Facebook Videos to Computer
Using fbdown.net Website
Here I will tell you how to download video from Facebook using 3rd party website:
- First, copy the link to the Facebook video.
- After copying the link to the video, go to the fbdown.net site and paste the link of the copied video and then click download.
- On the next page, select Video Quality. After this, right-click on the video and select the option to save the video on your computer.
- If you get an error, then check if the video is public and not private.
Using Getfvid.com Website
- Copy FB Video URL.
- Paste the URL in a field.
- Click “Download” button to download Facebook videos.
Apart from this, it also has a Facebook Video Downloader Chrome Extension.
- First, download Getfvid (Facebook Video Downloader) extension to your browser.
- Then, go to the specific page on Facebook that contains the video file.
- Once you go to the video page, you will see a green “Download” (HD or SD) button.
- Just click on it. You’ll be automatically redirected to the download page where you can save the video.
Facebook Video Downloader App
If you are looking for Facebook video downloader app, there are some apps that can help you download Facebook video.
VidMate is a very good downloading app. With its help, you can browse and download videos from platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
Just, you have to copy the link of the video and paste it in the search bar of Vidmate, along with video playing, it also gives you the option of download.
Videoder is also a very good app to download Facebook videos. This app allows you to save any video from Facebook to your phone gallery.
Like Vidmate, you can browse and download videos from platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
Below I have listed some more Facebook Video Downloader that you can use to download Facebook videos:
- fbdownloader – It is the most popular tool for download Facebook videos that allows downloading HD Quality Facebook videos for free.
- 4K Video Downloader – Allow downloading videos, playlists, channels and subtitles from YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Vimeo and other video sites in high quality
- FBDOWN.net – It is also a very good Facebook Video Downloader that downloads or saves videos from Facebook.
- GetfVid – Another plug-and-play tool to download Facebook videos. There’s also a Chrome extension that makes downloading more easier.
- KeepVid – With downloading videos from Facebook, it is an all-in-one video solution platform, including online video converter, online video editor, online video compressor, online audio converter and more.
- ClipGrab – It is a free software for downloading and converting online videos from platforms like YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo.
- Savefrom.net – Best free online service to download YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and Dailymotion videos at one click.
- FileVid – It is another useful tool that works on windows, mac and mobile (Android, ios).
Using any of these Facebook video downloader, you can easily download Facebook videos with a few simple clicks.
Some FAQS about Download Facebook Videos
Can I download Live Facebook videos?
Yes… once streaming is done, you can easily download Facebook video to your device using any Facebook video Downloader app and tool.
Where are Facebook videos saved after being downloaded?
Your browser usually sets a folder for you. However, you can manually choose the destination folder for your downloded Facebook video.
Can I download private videos from Facebook?
The answer will be yes (only those who are able to see the video’s code can download it)… You can download private Facebook videos using private video downloader such as getfvid.com/private-downloader.
Hope you found the post useful and comprehensive!