Do you want to enable international transactions on ICICI Credit Card?
You can use ICICI credit card internationally. If you are an ICICI credit card holder, you can also use your card to transact in other currencies such as USD, JPY, EUR etc.
To do international transactions with ICICI credit card, first you need to enable international transactions on your ICICI credit card.
Today in this article I will show you how to activate the international usage of an ICICI Bank credit card.
Things required to enable international usage on ICICI credit card
- Credit car details such as credit card number, credit card expiry date, card holder name.
- You must have a net banking account of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Mobile Banking App.
- You should have registered mobile number in the bank account.
- Mobile, computer or laptop.
- You must have internet connection.
How to enable International Transactions on ICICI Credit Card
Method 1 – How to Enable International Transactions on ICICI Credit Card Using iMobile App
- First of all, download ICICI Bank’s mobile banking app iMobile in your mobile.
- After downloading the mobile banking app, complete the registration process.
- After completing the registration process in the iMobile App, login to it and click on the Manage Card option.
- Select your credit card on which you want to enable international transactions.
- You will see the International option in Transaction Settings.
- Turn on the International option and confirm.
Method 2 – How to Enable International Transactions on ICICI Credit Card Using Internet Banking
- First of all open ICICI Bank net banking website – https://www.icicibank.com/
- After that login your internet banking account using net banking user id and password.
- In the main menu, you will see the option of Card, click on it.
- Then select the Credit card option.
- In the next page, you will see your credit card details. Here, click on the Manage Card option.
- Click on the Edit option.
- Then you will see the option of Internation usage on the screen, enable it by clicking on it.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to confirm. Verify by entering OTP code.
- Once the OTP code is verified successfully, international transactions will be enabled on your ICICI credit card.
Hope this article helped you how to activate international transactions in ICICI credit card online. Find this article useful and comprehensive! Don’t forget to share it.
You may also like:
- How To Change ICICI Net Banking User ID Online
- How to Check Balance in PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar With SBI Bank
- HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- How to Check Aadhaar Bank Link Status Online
- How to Register SBI Net Banking Online
- How to Get SBI Bank Statement