Do you want to generate Aadhar virtual ID?
UIDAI has made the process of generating Aadhaar Virtual ID (VID) easier. The Aadhaar Virtual ID is a 16-digit temporary code. You can use it for Aadhaar verification.
Aadhaar users can provide their Aadhaar virtual ID instead of their Aadhaar number for doing e-KYC in both private and government organizations. Thus, the Aadhaar number and other information are protected from being hacked.
Today in this article I will tell you how to create Aadhaar Virtual ID (VID).
So let’s start…
How to Create Aadhaar Virtual ID
Aadhaar vid number is a 16-digit temporary code. It can be used for Aadhaar verification. When you generate Aadhar virtual ID, you do not need to give your original Aadhaar number to any third party.
Follow the below step by step process to generate Aadhaar Virtual ID:-
- First of all, visit UIDAI’s official website https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on the Virtual ID (VID) Generator option in the Aadhaar Services section.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and security code, then click on the Send OTP button.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number registered with UIDAI. Enter OTP and select “Generate VID“. Then, click on the Submit button.
Congratulations… Your Aadhaar Virtual ID Number has been successfully generated and sent to your registered mobile.
Hope this post has helped you to generate your Aadhaar Virtual ID (VID)… I’ve done it, and now it’s your turn! Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!
- How to Download/Print Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number
- How to Link Aadhaar With Pan Card Online Step by Step
- How to get instant PAN using Aadhaar Card
- How to Check Aadhaar Card Status
- How to Check Which Mobile Number is Registered on My Aadhar Card
- How to Change Name in Aadhar Card Online
- How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card