Do you want to check mini statement in IOB bank?
If you have an account with IOB Bank and want to get mini statement of your account then you can easily check your account statement. There are many ways to get mini statement in IOB Bank.
Today in this article I am going to tell you about all the methods how to get mini statement in IOB bank account.
IOB Bank provides online banking facility to all its customers, with the help of which you can check the mini statement of your account.
- How to Check Aadhaar Bank Link Status Online
- How to Register SBI Net Banking Online
- How to Get SBI Bank Statement
- How to Check MOD Balance in SBI
- How to generate ICICI net banking Password
- How To Change ICICI Net Banking User ID Online
- How to Check Balance in PNB Bank Account
- HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- How to Get Mini Statement of Bank of India by Missed Call
Requirements to get IOB Mini Statement
- Must have registered a mobile number in bank account.
- The mobile number registered in the bank account should be active.
- IOB mobile banking app.
- Bank account number.
- Customer ID.
- Internet connection.
How to Get IOB Bank Mini Statement
There are 4 ways to get account statement in IOB Bank. In the article below, I have explained step by step all those methods in detail. You can easily check the mini statement of your account by following the given steps.
- By SMS
- Via IOB mobile app
- Via IOB mPassbook App
- Via IOB Nanban App
How to get IOB Bank Mini Statement by SMS
IOB Bank provides facility for all its customers to get account statements through SMS. You can get the mini statement of your IOB account by sending an SMS from the mobile number registered in your bank account. This is a very easy way to get your IOB account mini statement.
- First of all open the message box on your mobile.
- In the message box, type MINI [space] Last 4 digits of account number and send it to 8424022122.
- You will receive an SMS containing the details of the last 10 transactions in your account.
How To Get IOB Bank Mini Statement Using IOB Mobile App
You can also check the mini statement of your account by downloading the mobile banking app of IOB Bank on your mobile. You can download this app from Google Play Store.
- First of all open IOB Mobile Banking.
- Then click on Account option on the home page.
- Select account number.
- You will see the option of statement on the account balance page, click on it.
- You will get a mini statement of your account.
How To Get IOB Bank Mini Statement Using IOB mPassbook
You can also check your mini statement of account by downloading IOB mPassbook on your mobile. IOB mPassbook is available on Google Play Store.
- First of all download IOB mPassbook in your mobile.
- After downloading the app, open it and enter your mobile number to login.
- You will receive an OTP code on your mobile number. Verify by entering this OTP code.
- After the OTP code is verified, you will be successfully login to it.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Passbook. Click on it.
- You will see the details of the last 10 transactions done by your account on the screen.
How to Get IOB Bank Mini Statement Using IOB Nanban App
- First of all download Nanban App from Play Store.
- To login, enter the mobile number registered in the bank account.
- Now you will get OTP code on registered mobile number, verify this OTP code.
- After login, click on the E-Statement option in the home page.
- Select the date range for the period for which you want to check the statement.
- After this you will see the transaction history on screen.
In this way, you can check the mini statement of your IOB account. Hope this article helped you know to get mini statement in IOB bank. Find this article useful then don’t forget to share it…!